Is the update scheduled for the 109?

.Tigre.

I was just going to post my screen shot but golani beat me to it. Basically the whole cockpit shows on the glass surfaces, depending on from where the sun hits you. I guess now you understand where I'm coming from and why I'm skeptical about "improvements".

I've flown the P-51D earlier and it did not have this problem. It has obviously been "improved" at some point in time.

By the way, I had the same problem in the Spit.

I sort of do see where you are coming from, but as I said, I don't see the reflections anything like as bad as the screenshots above. See mine below.

Most importantly, the overall improvements to the cockpit are a huge step forward, in my opinion.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

We could turn off deferred shading before but they took that option away. They must think everybody likes it.

They said basically that it was making their work more complicated if they supported DCS with both deferred shading on and off and that's kind of understandable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I sort of do see where you are coming from, but as I said, I don't see the reflections anything like as bad as the screenshots above. See mine below.

Most importantly, the overall improvements to the cockpit are a huge step forward, in my opinion.

Would you mind posting your graphic settings so I can cross-check with mine and see if there are any differences?

Would you mind posting your graphic settings so I can cross-check with mine and see if there are any differences?

Yes sure.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Hm .. it was just Cockpit GI which was set different - tried to change it but it didn´t make a difference at all.

I think it really just depends on the background / lighting and probably how much you are zoomed in.

Perhaps you should try to delete your metashaders folder with your next game update - sometimes those old files mess things up

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

Doing a dcs repair never hurts either. Especially if you ever used cockpit mods. Although the reflections are pretty horrible for me in the Mustang as well.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

It's also understandable that we won't all like it. When I pay $80 for one plane. I'd like it to look like the way I want it to. We don't all have perfect vision.

As far as i remember since the switch to deferred shading, ED mentioned that it's not fully developed right now and that they are working on improving it. Nothing changed so far as you get the same lightning bugs around almost all modules. It will take some time till everything is balanced and they get all the modules to the same standard.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

Shouldn't it only be that way in the open beta install?

In which case Stable wouldn't have been updated since March

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

Something that doesn't work right shouldn't be in the stable version. No matter how long we have to wait.

You’d be waiting for ever then. DCS is a constantly evolving product, and as such, will always have issues. It’s just the way things are.

Indeed having the MK-108 pods would be a great addition. Curious as to why it is taking so long?
Although they thought of them (IRL) apparently there's no evidence of any use in combat of the pods in K4 hence it wasn't clear if they should be in the module or not.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice