Desactivating static

jef32

Hi

I try to built a rescue mission with the Huey on a oilrig on fire. A "stretcher-body" cargo coming from the user's mod Upuaut waits the rescue on the helipad of the oilrig. I want to simulate a boarding by desactivating the static "stretcher-body" cargo when my Huey is landed on the oilrig but if I can find the command "activate static" in the trigger list, I can't find the "desactivate static" command.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Thanks for your reply but no, I can't, because the fortifications or infantries can't be placed on the see, even on an oilrig.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Here is my mod that will allow you to at least place Infantry units on the oil rigs. If your items are fortifications it won't work unless the items .lua code is changed accordingly. It does not pass IC but that's why I made it JSGME compatible.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=206282

I hope this helps but if it's not for you then no problem.

attachment.php?attachmentid=187865&stc=1&d=1529339086

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for your reply but no, I can't, because the fortifications or infantries can't be placed on the see, even on an oilrig.

You sure? I remember I added a whole Hawk layout on an oil rig. And that before I knew that 2D view is available in mission editor.

[sIGPIC]OK[/sIGPIC]

Thanks, I'll try immediatly

Thanks, the mod works !