Are FM changes actually being listed in the update notes?

Hummingbird

Do you guys happen to know if the fuel tanks are still causing drag to after they are jettisoned? Flew against an F-5, punched the tanks off, hit the switch to CAT I, and to me felt like it was still a bit of a dog.

Specs: i9 9900k, GTX 1080ti, 32gb ram, Oculus Rift S

Modules Owned: A-10A, A-10C, F-5E, F-14B, F-15C, F-16C, F-86F, M2000, MiG-29, MiG-21

Modules Most Wanted: F-4B, F-4C, F-4D, F-4E, F-4J, F-4N, F-4S

It'd probably be hilarious to see the commit log for the repo. I can just imagine the frustration expressed, "Fixed the thing", and moments later, "Fixed the fix to the thing that broke the thing and about 30 other things."

Evan "Preacher" Weeks - Dad. Programmer. Virtual Fighter Pilot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It'd probably be hilarious to see the commit log for the repo. I can just imagine the frustration expressed, "Fixed the thing", and moments later, "Fixed the fix to the thing that broke the thing and about 30 other things."

Yeah, sometimes you don't wanna see how the sausage is made.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yeah, sometimes you don't wanna see how the sausage is made.

As a software engineer, I'd probably spend a lot of time laughing, if their commit comments are anything like mine. "Why, in the name of every deity that humanity has ever worshipped, and the abstract concepts of goodness, love and harmony, did anyone think that this was a good idea? What poor, depraved, ignorant, self-loathing creature foisted upon us this monstrosity?"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As a software engineer, I'd probably spend a lot of time laughing, if their commit comments are anything like mine. "Why, in the name of every deity that humanity has ever worshipped, and the abstract concepts of goodness, love and harmony, did anyone think that this was a good idea? What poor, depraved, ignorant, self-loathing creature foisted upon us this monstrosity?"

That's a bit long for a commit message, no? :)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

That's a bit long for a commit message, no? :)

I've seen just "FML. Look at the changes I made and lose all hope in humanity." as a commit message before. I might have even written it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]