P-51D -30-NA

gcompc

Just a quick question. When I load the P-51D for training, SP missions or just to gawk at, it loads the P-51D-25-NA on the loading screen so I assume that's what model it is. The question is how do I load the 30-NA? When I look in the Mod/aircraft/ liveries for the P-51D it shows both the 25-NA and the 30-NA. In the game under Special it shows both as Default. Is the 30-NA part of 25-NA when the aircraft loads or is it a separate aircraft?

Thanks

System: Asrock Extreme 4 MB l i7 7700K OC 5.0GHZ l EVGA GTX 1080ti l 32 GB Crucial DDR4 l Rift S l CH Fighter Stick l CH Pro throttle l CH Rudder Pedals l Modded Suncom SFS Throttle and Talon Stick l Toshiba 1TB HD l Crucial 1TB SSD

Just a quick question. When I load the P-51D for training, SP missions or just to gawk at, it loads the P-51D-25-NA on the loading screen so I assume that's what model it is. The question is how do I load the 30-NA? When I look in the Mod/aircraft/ liveries for the P-51D it shows both the 25-NA and the 30-NA. In the game under Special it shows both as Default. Is the 30-NA part of 25-NA when the aircraft loads or is it a separate aircraft?

Thanks

-25 and -30 are difrent produtiuons versions of the same plane but,

-25 and -30 are almost exactly the same planes and they handle exactly the same, -25 should be a bit lighter but only tiny bit.

If you want load -30 go to mission editor add this plane and play

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Got it, thanks for the info.

System: Asrock Extreme 4 MB l i7 7700K OC 5.0GHZ l EVGA GTX 1080ti l 32 GB Crucial DDR4 l Rift S l CH Fighter Stick l CH Pro throttle l CH Rudder Pedals l Modded Suncom SFS Throttle and Talon Stick l Toshiba 1TB HD l Crucial 1TB SSD