Red Flag Rumble - Mig21 vs F5

104th_Maverick

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redfor comrades,

We will be hosting a pre-event briefing this Friday at 20z on the 51st teamspeak to discuss tactics. Be there or be tumbleweed!

Labour hour for me at 20z! :pilotfly: my only tactic will be to destroy as many ground units I can! :D I cant see a damn F-5 more than 400 meters away even with max zoom!

Edited by JunMcKill

The event is tomorrow (Saturday) at 18:00z

www.zulutime.net

Great initiative by the 51st! All RED pilots should try and make it onto the 51st Teamspeak server (51st.hopto.org) tonight at 20:00z.

Sadly I have to work tonight so will not be able to set up a blue brief until tomorrow, unless someone else from Blue wants to organise one on the 104th teamspeak tonight?

edit:

Another reminder guys!

The event will be hosted on the latest version of NTTR DCS 2.0.5.3140 Update 2 - https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3082627#post3082627

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE TODAY AND HAVE A QUICK TEST FLIGHT TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS WORKING DO NOT LEAVE IT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TOMORROW

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

2 [Maverick]

Can someone to create a channel in 104th TS with name something like "BLUE side Rumble pre-brief". Because we all don't know who ready for talking, who came to fly on a regular mission, who AFK and make his tea...

Иногда лучше сказать: «Я не знаю», чем пытаться что-то донести до дурака.

Redfor comrades,

We will be hosting a pre-event briefing this Friday at 20z on the 51st teamspeak to discuss tactics. Be there or be tumbleweed!

Teamspeak ip: 51st.hopto.org

Sorry guys I cant make it for 20z! Your still free to use our TS to discuss tactics otherwise Ill be on tomorrow from 17z for a prematch briefing.

Apologies for late notice

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Sorry guys I cant make it for 20z! Your still free to use our TS to discuss tactics otherwise Ill be on tomorrow from 17z for a prematch briefing.

Apologies for late notice

I agree that tomorrow at 17z will be better! today Im really busy!

;3082653']

Another reminder guys!

The event will be hosted on the latest version of NTTR DCS 2.0.5.3140 Update 2 - https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3082627#post3082627

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE TODAY AND HAVE A QUICK TEST FLIGHT TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS WORKING DO NOT LEAVE IT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TOMORROW

F-5 Freezes DCS completely, CTD, regardless if in the air or ground.

What does that suppose to mean? Has anyone tested it?

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

I spotted that today. Bit worrying. I'll do some testing tomorrow. Be good if others could too.

I can spawn into the cocpit on "Cold start" quick mission but DCS freez complitly after i'll push "Start" button. I have same situation on online servers. All another missions cann't be loaded.

:doh:

I can spawn into the cocpit on "Cold start" quick mission but DCS freez complitly after i'll push "Start" button. I have same situation on online servers. All another missions cann't be loaded.

:doh:

Same for me... F5 is a no go for some of us.....

Dudes, all Mav meant is that you download the latest patch in time (not when match is about to start and then u might have a 30-60 min update) and then do a quick test run to see that everything's in working order (i'm looking at your TrackIRs especially!).

So much easier when u have a hat switch :)

Yes but the latest 2 patches have made a number of planes unusable for some of us in 2.0 including the F5..... Which is a problem given the event.

Same for me... F5 is a no go for some of us.....

I found some strange things. My Alpha DCS use the user files folder for DCS 1.5.6 stable. Mission, tracks and all another. DCS.log file spawn there too. Can you check, have you same situation? Or it's my own problem.

I found some strange things. My Alpha DCS use the user files folder for DCS 1.5.6 stable. Mission, tracks and all another. DCS.log file spawn there too. Can you check, have you same situation? Or it's my own problem.

Mine are fine and appearing in the correct folders. Try a repair on both versions of dcs to see if it resets the folder references.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk