nvidia 417.71 display driver WHQL

I tested this with my new Gigabyte Monitor and works without a glitch.

Awesomeness :) So glad it worked for you.

Does your G-Sync always stay working, or does it quit when your monitor sleeps? I don't like leaving the backlight on all the time when I'm not using my machine, so I let the monitor sleep after 10 mins. or so.

When I wake it up, G-Sync doesn't work and I either have to change resolutions back and forth or restart the GPU to get it working again. Pain in the arse! Actually, I had a 'real' G-Sync monitor a few years ago that did the same thing! Advice from Nvidia was "don't let the monitor sleep"!! As you can guess, I was right bloody miffed about that!

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

Odd, G-sync stays on in the menu, I tested with NVIDIA's pendulum demo multiple times and there's no tearing.

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals