Weather Issue

Hi,

I am just creating a mission that will allow me to practise close formation flying. As part of this mission, I want to do it in heavy snow and clouds and obviously in Winter.

I have set the date to be in December, so there is snow on the ground, and that works fine. I select at the bottom of the weather options 'Winter (Heavy Snow & Clouds). However, when I save the mission and go back in to the weather options, it has reverted back to 'Default Weather'

When I load the level, there is snow on the grounds and it is cloudy, but there is no snow in the air etc.

Anybody able to assist me with this?

Thank you

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

I'd forget the templates at the bottom and manually set the conditions you desire. I'm assuming they won't work properly until all the weather changes to DCS are "final." I think they're still working on clouds and stuff.

Set the temperature cold enough to warrant snow, then select a DENSITY >4, and select SNOW from the PRECPTS dropdown.

Hope that helps ~