Change aircraft spawning.

hazzer

Instead of setting up specific aircraft slots. It would be better to define spawn locations, the aircrafts that you can fly (chosen by mission) and loadout and then choose a free parking position to spawn in. This would solve the issue of every server having to have hundreds of slots for aircraft in the mission.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

There is a saying around these parts that goes a little something like this: «Only 2% of the DCS community even care about multiplayer at all.»

On a more serious note, I could see how that change might require rather profound changes in how the mission files work, so I doubt it'll happen.

There is a saying around these parts that goes a little something like this: «Only 2% of the DCS community even care about multiplayer at all.»

On a more serious note, I could see how that change might require rather profound changes in how the mission files work, so I doubt it'll happen.

Well the current way it works sucks

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals