Post Your Setup

menendezdiego

Lets see where everyone sits for hours on end!

photoryi.jpg

Among the cool helmets :D there is my pencil drawing of Gen. Robin Olds (signed by the man himself), my framed Fat Albert photo I received after my incentive ride, and my student of the year award (Middle Georgia College Aviation Department).

Interested to see everyone elses setup!

Regards, Diego

• Like 2

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my desktop pit.

img0663d.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by WarriorX
  • Like 1

Me too, always right stick. Unless one day they come out with a left seat hotas setup for the airbus or cirrus aircraft. :)

System Specs: MSI Big Bang Fuzion P55 1156, Intel Core i5-661 OC to 4.17GHz, EVGA GTX660TI 3GB, Corsair 750W PSU, 8 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 PC3 12800 1600MHz, Creative THX Quantum Wave True Studio, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Corsair Hydro H70 CPU Cooler, Saitek Pro Flight Yolk System, Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, X52 Pro, TrackIR 5 with Pro Clip

I'll post after half the kitchen has moved back into the kitchen.

I fly right handed aswel..

Me too, always right stick. Unless one day they come out with a left seat hotas setup for the airbus or cirrus aircraft. :)

I'm surprised they haven't done left handed HOTAS set-ups.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

, and my student of the year award (Middle Georgia College Aviation Department).

Regards, Diego

Here is my current setup.....Diego are you still in Middle Georgia? I'm in Warner Robins, work on the base as well as in the reserves down at Moody on A-10s.

photo-2.jpg

Edited by Snoopy

Also, my ground instructor finished his career there as an F-15E eval pilot, and my other instructor (aerodynamics, human factors, etc.) finished his career there as a B-1B pilot. Lots of good coming from Robins!

Funny story, I was playing Golf in Cochran, and heard a roar. Thought to myself (hmm...747 flying low?), looked up, and saw a U-2. Two days later, same hole, same roar, same U-2! It was awesome!

This is my setup the next two days, because on monday ill get my brand new Logitech G940 HOTAS and joytick (WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO)!!

29-1458086553T.jpg

Have spent all day learning the start-up procedure, the task for tomorrow will be the shut-down procedure, as my old army-captain said: "slow is smooth, smooth is fast"

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

My unfinished A-10C and KA-50 pit.

Yes! I know my screan is small and I don't care so NUAAA :doh:

39876007_gameroom.thumb.JPG.a5a42c05091de29bee6ac89b5ad61c6c.JPG

001.thumb.JPG.1e5467e6c1f1b1a36001ebf91845765c.JPG

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

Talisman: Impressive!

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

Hi Talisman,

Nice set up - how did you cover your monitor (instrument panel) as i would like to do the same thing... looks really good! What did you make your cover from (I was going to use, very thin sheet of wood - With perspex on the back to fit the actual screen size... then cover with aluminium sheet) Cut the holes in line with displays like you have..

Thanks

Asus Rampage II Extreme, i7 920 @3.8Gh, 6Gb Corsair Dominator 1600hz, Msi GTX 470 Twin Frozr, Corsair 850w Mod PSU, TIR 5, HOTAS WH