DIY Helicopter Cockpit (UH-1)

yoreh

Would be able to send me the cad files for the collective head parts

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

My (very baisc...) design for the ilde stop/release mecanism. it features a solonoid mounted verticaly above a cam pully wheel. when throttle is opened, the pully is rotated up to the point where the solonoid shaft "clears" the cam and drops into place by means of a spring. from this point the trottle can only be opened further as the solonoisd shaft bumps into the cam wall when trying to close. to fully close it, we need to press the idle release button witch activate the solonoid, electro-agneticly pulling the shaft above the cam level so throttle can be fully closed.

collective%20idle%20lock%20mechanism.jpg

collective%20idle%20lock%20mechanism2.jpg

collective%20idle%20lock%20mechanism3.jpg

to be printed...

cheers,

Yoreh

Think I need a 3D printer!

Damn, Yoreh!

This project is just so brilliant. Your execution and design is so thorough and competent.

Sigh! I wish I had your workshop and skills.

Mole

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg