kneeboard zoom

stenji

Hello, does anyone know how to zoom the pages into kneeboard or enlarge the kneeboard itself?

I have some approach charts I cannot read well and I am wondering if there is something I can do beside wearing a pair of glasses :)

Hello, does anyone know how to zoom the pages into kneeboard or enlarge the kneeboard itself?

I have some approach charts I cannot read well and I am wondering if there is something I can do beside wearing a pair of glasses :)

Hi, you can use also this useful windows APP: Kneeboard Builder by AlaskanGrizzly

if you want to resize the whole Kneeboard and to setup a custom content kneeboard pages easily.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129341

Another option is to save the images to an online file server like Google Drive or suchlike and use a tablet to view them whilst you are flying, as a "real" digital kneeboard.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

mmmm.... that's a good one too :smartass:

To elaborate a little...

I have one pdf file that I labeled Flight info that has all the landing charts, the airfield info, case I and III procedures, etc. the first page is a mission data card that I can fill out with the Apple Pencil. Plus any coordinates or whatever that may pop up in the middle of a mission. That way at the end I just use the eraser function to clear it off for the next one. No more paper laying around all over the place. I also like to play TTI multiplayer. They have a pdf file on the website of their Kneeboard with all the radio frequencies, mission waypoints, etc.

Then I have aircraft specific knee boards with pages from chucks guides and other sources for system specific procedures.

I’m so addicted to the IPAD for this that the Only time I ever look at the in game Kneeboard is if they have mission specific charts in there. But most mission creators are providing links to mission documents so, you guessed it, onto the iPad it goes. It just wouldn’t work for folks using VR.

To elaborate a little...

I have one pdf file that I labeled Flight info that has all the landing charts, the airfield info, case I and III procedures, etc. the first page is a mission data card that I can fill out with the Apple Pencil. Plus any coordinates or whatever that may pop up in the middle of a mission. That way at the end I just use the eraser function to clear it off for the next one. No more paper laying around all over the place. I also like to play TTI multiplayer. They have a pdf file on the website of their Kneeboard with all the radio frequencies, mission waypoints, etc.

Then I have aircraft specific knee boards with pages from chucks guides and other sources for system specific procedures.

I’m so addicted to the IPAD for this that the Only time I ever look at the in game Kneeboard is if they have mission specific charts in there. But most mission creators are providing links to mission documents so, you guessed it, onto the iPad it goes. It just wouldn’t work for folks using VR.

Wow, it lseems a lot of work to do before takeoff :book: