Finally...

dalat

Didn't the ground team Laz from the ground? :music_whistling:

John Clark to Chavez (both on the ground overlooking the Cartel meeting location): "There's your target (large monster truck), unless it's not big enough"

Edited by Alphamale

Buddy lasing from JTACs on the ground works fine, but all the comms around it and getting it done also takes ages, literally...

you want realism, you get realism :music_whistling:

At least you don't have to do paperwork...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Buddy lasing from JTACs on the ground works fine, but all the comms around it and getting it done also takes ages, literally...
If you use Viacom and disable player audio it moves along way faster.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

Well you don’t HAVE too...but you certainly could :)

giphy.gif

We probably have guys here that probably do...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

If you use Viacom and disable player audio it moves along way faster.

How do you diasable player audio?

How do you diasable player audio?
I'm Vaicom settings click preferences tab. Very last checkbox labeled "disable player voice".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

Well, I maybe should give Vaicom / VA a try, never did this. Nevertheless the comms are pretty slow. Getting a response takes up to half a minute while in real comms they speak so fast at least I'm unable to understand what they say acoustically. I'm glad though this is NOT the case in DCS. I've got the time, 'cos I take it for DCS. But depending on the mission it's just advantageous to be able to drop 8 500lb class LGB in less than 15 minutes as opposed to dropping half of that in plus 60 minutes of playtime. I'll probably keep doing buddy lasing things when it has it's advantages, like doing a high speed, M1.3+ toss loft from 20+nm. Something you can't do with a TGP, not even at half the range in DCS thanks to the laser yardstick.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg