What happened to Wags?

Ryback

As a longtime member i've witnessed Wags' health problems.

But this time he's on wheelchair. I've realized this when he was in one of F-16 airbases and they didn't let him get to the simulator because he had "mobility issues". It must be something serious and i hope it's not permanent. Whatever this is i wish quick recovery.

He's been in a wheelchair for as long as I know. Check his report on his 2009 visit to the ED headquarters: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=45782

So no reason to worry, as it is nothing new and he seems to do pretty well :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

He's been in a wheelchair for as long as I know. Check his report on his 2009 visit to the ED headquarters: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=45782

So no reason to worry, as it is nothing new and he seems to do pretty well :)

I know that thread.I guess i've seen his upper body most of the time.I remember he had a surgery once and he was sitting on the wheelchair but i've thought it was during the recovery process.My bad.Thanks anyway.

• ED Team

Thanks for the concern, Wags has been in a wheelchair for many years but he is fine.

Currently working hard on the Hornet and Viper, more news and updates to come soon.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2