Combined Arms and Dynamic Campaign?

Anklebiter

Hi ED folks. Can you tell us if there are any plans to integrate Combined Arms into the announced and in development dynamic campaign?

One hearty vote for "yes please!"

If such a thing could be done, then ED might have a way to leapfrog any other dynamic campaign released. It would add so much strategy and replayibility, especially in multiplayer.

I could see them giving up on combined arms in favor of the dynamic campaign, perhaps offering CA owners a discount.

What do you mean giving up on CA?? Do you mean remove CA from the game?

Wags posted a while back that CA was being worked on. And with the annoucnement of the DC I can't see how they would decide to get rid of CA.

I could see them giving up on combined arms in favor of the dynamic campaign, perhaps offering CA owners a discount.

What do you mean giving up on CA?? Do you mean remove CA from the game?

Wags posted a while back that CA was being worked on. And with the annoucnement of the DC I can't see how they would decide to get rid of CA.

It would make a lot of sense to make CA apart of the DC. Think more like a dynamic Wargame and you can also drive and fly the aircraft if you want to.... Epic...

Also, open it up the the server guy's so they can create PVE, PVP mix with a dynamic ai element etc.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

It would make a lot of sense to make CA apart of the DC. Think more like a dynamic Wargame and you can also drive and fly the aircraft if you want to.... Epic...

Also, open it up the the server guy's so they can create PVE, PVP mix with a dynamic ai element etc.

Exactly. Like a realistic version of a Battle[redacted] game with a dynamic campaign. It would be ridiculous to limit control everything to just the CA owners, as it is such a critical piece to the whole vision.

Edited by Anklebiter