Bug-fix list?

Until about two weeks ago there was a very comprehensive list of fixes and improvements in 1.1 posted in the Flaming Cliffs section of the site. However it's nowhere to be found now (I'm not talking about the 'Distinctions from v1.02' section). Could the list perhaps be re-uploaded?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Bug-fix list?

bump

Yes, a FC bug fix list would be nice right about now and give us some degree of confidence that Flaming Cliffs will be worth... eh... whatever... they are charging for it (yes, a price for CD and download would also be nice).

My opinion...

Personally, as an addon to LockOn I already paid $39.99 for, $19.99 - 29.99 would seem a fair price for FC (assuming their are significant fixes to the orignal game). Of course, downloading should be cheaper than CD.

Just hearing something new from the devs would mean quite a bit.

-spearsd

Until about two weeks ago there was a very comprehensive list of fixes and improvements in 1.1 posted in the Flaming Cliffs section of the site. However it's nowhere to be found now (I'm not talking about the 'Distinctions from v1.02' section). Could the list perhaps be re-uploaded?

Thanks in advance!

• ED Team

I'll see about getting the bug list re-posted. The only reason it was removed was because all the web pages were edited from "Ruslish" to English. I'm afraid that the bug fix list was not included in the texts to be edited.

-Matt

I wonder if in v1.2 they could finish the 3d modeling of the F-14 inflight refuelling probe. Its just a black wire at the moment, the F/A-18 one looks real good. Its a pity the Tornados one doesn't work or hasn't been modeled.

cheers

Subs

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I'll see about getting the bug list re-posted. The only reason it was removed was because all the web pages were edited from "Ruslish" to English. I'm afraid that the bug fix list was not included in the texts to be edited.

-Matt

Thanks Matt! The list, Russlish or not, was very impressive and far too long to have even the most basic overview of mentally (which is why I asked) ;)

• 3 weeks later...