Interesting fact about the F-16 Side Stick Controller - ED Forums

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2019, 05:30 AM   #12
VampireNZ

Cheers - I actually came accross exactly the same info this week as I look for the best way to mount my FSSB R3 also. Is what also made my mind up about purchasing the angle adapter as well.
Interesting you mention the actual stick itself is still aligned fore/aft, just the sensors are 12 deg off. I will check with Manuel at Realsim before final design of the mount to ensure it can be setup like that, else I can also just have mounting holes rotated 12 deg.

I am pretty sure it does have the capability to adjust the rotation thou - from the webpage:

Rotation Adjust
Again hearing our customers, R3 Lighting includes a rotation adjust, in this way, you can rotate physically the R3 hardware in the table or in your desk support, and after that adjust the rotation angle, the R3 lighting will translate all the forces to correct values

EDIT: Just checked the manual - and yes there is an Angle Adjust feature.

Last edited by VampireNZ; 07-12-2019 at 05:48 AM.
VampireNZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
f-16, f-16 stick, fssb, ssc, stick