PAK-FA Project

Hey cubanace, I have only the su33 flanker but no fc3, will the mod work?

Similar to this post except I have FC3. When I first downloaded the mod it worked great. I started getting questions on my YT channel about it not allowing the players to fly. They could put the Su-57 in and allow AI to fly it but were never able to fly it.

I assumed they were just missing something in the Mission Editor but I finally went in to try it myself and I was no longer able to fly the Su-57. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm assuming a DCS update did something. Maybe I need to reinstall the mod?

Aside from that this has been a lot of fun and I'm stoked to see where the mod goes from here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Similar to this post except I have FC3. When I first downloaded the mod it worked great. I started getting questions on my YT channel about it not allowing the players to fly. They could put the Su-57 in and allow AI to fly it but were never able to fly it.

I assumed they were just missing something in the Mission Editor but I finally went in to try it myself and I was no longer able to fly the Su-57. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm assuming a DCS update did something. Maybe I need to reinstall the mod?

Aside from that this has been a lot of fun and I'm stoked to see where the mod goes from here.

Same as you! I installed the plane in the appropriate folders "Mod/Aircraft" of my DCS OB(last build), I can make a mission in the editor but when I want to fly , I get just the map with the plane icons moving!

Corsair One 140 Windows 10 Home 64 - i7 9700K 3.6 GHz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 - Hotas Warthog - Saitek rudder - TIR5.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
Change line 65 as in the picture. So you get back into the cockpit.

entryu7j8z.png

Is there a more elegant solution than that? Currently that line is commented out on my entry.lua and line 64 is active. I'm not sure what they do but it appears that only one should be active at a time. I'm guessing as the mod was updated new lines were added and the old ones commented out, and if that's the case something happened after an update to hose line 64.

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Redownload the mod in order for it to work with latest updates,

Hi, thanks a lot, it looks really nice .. I will use it as AI unit, for added ambiance on my missions:

ZKahOIS.jpg

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB