[MiG-29S] SMT (9-17) Fulcrum

Texac

These skins represent the paint scheme of the MiG-29SMT (9-17) Fulcrum for the MiG-29S.

Update 11-18-2018

- switched to dds textures

- fixed tail numbers

- improvements to weathered version

- new engine detail

Download from User Files.

4mg2yOs.jpg

NxNplwb.jpg

Ef6GGxl.jpg

Edited by Texac

Texac, i've used your awesome work with the official template, using the layers for a more wheathered effect.

If you are interested and with your permission i can share the files here and save you time. The weather effect is not very intense because i like the SMT paint almost new, but is a good base if you want to make it more dirty.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I´ve done that for you.

This file includes your original clean skin with the official template weathered layers. All in PS format.

If you want to add extra weathering or increase the wear and tear is up to you. Thanks for this incredible skin. Is my default one for every Mig-29 flight XDD.

https://mega.nz/#!449h2Ajb!wFQGbUlBAAd_WhueNe5m2grrRxzYwNEYsNxd7DIV0mU

Some inspiration:

211624.jpg

209688.jpg

203881.jpg

196128.jpg

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

So these are the first attempts. I tried to stick a bit to the screens from mirmidon except the last two because the aircraft looks more wet than used. However I think these are some good first results and maybe it could need a little more?

4z7wbcA.jpg

dA2CkBm.jpg

k1BMF8i.jpg

By now I also added the small white board number up on the tail which was stupidly missing..

I decieded to change the look of the engines for the weathered and normal version as the engines were to light and metallic.

oEdhXKW.jpg

I also added a bit more weathering to the second version. Worn out text, paint, stars and a lot more dirty areas on the whole airframe.

rRUwIOx.jpg

hRMLoP3.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...