C-101 update - Page 75 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-24-2018, 06:12 PM   #741
rrohde
Veteran

AFM is all I am waiting for as well...

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 5.1GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit | Oculus Rift CV1 | Jetseat 908 | Monstertech MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.II w/ MCG PRO

rrohde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 12:24 AM   #742
jetkid

...still no response from Aviodev...
Old 11-13-2018, 03:42 PM   #743
anlq

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetkid View Post
Premise: we are all aware of the complexities of development for a high-fidelity two-seater module and even weapon control systems; we are also all aware that 4 years ago we bought a beta product.
However, arrived today it seems unprofessional to continue to remain approximate on the release plan for the missing features.
After almost 4 years it seems right to repay clients' trust with precise dates.
If at this moment there are no exact dates I think there is a big problem: the serious probability that the project will never see the end.
If, for aviodev, it is no longer possible to speak of estimates in contingency, the consideration mentioned above does not seem so remote.

Thus is there a detailed plan that you can provide to the customer with the release dates and related content?

LOL
Promise made to be broken. haha .
You will get the CC version when human set foot on Mars.
anlq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:17 PM   #744
Jester986

I bought the module around the end of summer last year and the CC and AFM were supposed to be coming in a couple months. Then there was supposed to be something around February. Then the AFM was in testing with ED and would be released soon, and that was months ago. I understand Aviodev doesn't want to give a release date because if they miss it we'll be sharpening our pitchforks. But a little more transparency on what is going on would probably calm some nerves. After what has happened with other developers fans of the C-101 may be beginning to worry it could head the same way. So is there any compromise that can be made that may help put us consumer at ease? I'm going to go practice my cold and dark start in hopes of Christmas release...
Jester986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:20 PM   #745
rrohde
Veteran

+1

I am far more interested in the AFM for the C-101 than the whole 101-CC module, and I would love to get some update on the status of the AFM for the C-101 as well.

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 5.1GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit | Oculus Rift CV1 | Jetseat 908 | Monstertech MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.II w/ MCG PRO

rrohde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:20 PM   #746
Jester986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibora View Post
Our apologizes, we have no news so far, the coder keeps working to have rear cockpit fully available when flying Multiplayer; right now, only some systems work. Of course, we'll let you know as soon as we have something to show you.
Well I forgot about this one from last month. It will be great to have another multicrew aircraft, something we know is difficult to do given the Huey still doesn't have it and the Hawk abandoned it. I'm going to push my squad to adopt this as its trainer when it comes out.
Old 11-13-2018, 04:55 PM   #747
kontiuka
ED Translator

Still optimistically waiting for this one.
kontiuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:50 AM   #748
Elias75

This module will never finish.
Old 11-14-2018, 02:13 PM   #749
MrDieing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias75 View Post
This module will never finish.
Source?
Years ago, when half the stuff we have now was a wish list. We just posted about rain effects, different seasons. We talked about different maps and aircraft. Now we have most of it, we have all this "elitist" come in that just want to post about what they deserve and what they are entitle to because they pay. They just keep crying and whining how horrible DCS is and how much they got robbed. They keep taking my shiny toy and trowing it in the trash because is not good enough for them.
MrDieing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 03:06 PM   #750
Jester986

He's just trying to bait the devs into a response by insulting them...