Help with Voiceattack

FlyBoyd

hey guys, those of you using Voice attack and Vaicom.

So I have it all setup and can talk with the tower and the ground crew pretty effectively. I am however still having a problem with the tanker. I key the mic and say "texaco" or "tanker" and hear the small beep, but then any command I say to request fuel just doesn't work.

I am not sure what else to try. I did read that someone was saying the specific commands into windows speech recognition but I don't quite know how to do that. I have done the actual speech training like four times.

Any one have any ideas for me to try?

Intel I9-9900k, Gigabyte AORUS Ultra, 64GB G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 3200, EVGA 2080Ti, Samsung M.2 960 Pro 512, Samsung M.2 960 Pro 1TB, MCG, Vipril, TM Controls, SLAW device rudders, Obutto Revolution, Valve Index

Have you tried ”approaching to refuel”? That works for me. After that when you are closer to tanker ”ready pre-contact”.

I'll give that a shot! thx

Intel I9-9900k, Gigabyte AORUS Ultra, 64GB G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 3200, EVGA 2080Ti, Samsung M.2 960 Pro 512, Samsung M.2 960 Pro 1TB, MCG, Vipril, TM Controls, SLAW device rudders, Obutto Revolution, Valve Index