Dealing with Whiners...

mytai01

With all the whiners I've heard lately complaining about how this or that isn't complete to their satisfaction in the Beta addition of DCS World. I thought I'd suggest that people who install the Beta edition of DCS World would have to sign an agreement that acknowledges the realities of using the Beta edition. That it would require people to acknowledge that they are signing on as volunteers in the development process and as such the things they use are not likely to be at the "Release" level yet. I'm just tired of all the complaining that things aren't what they expect when it's a BETA to begin with...

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Terms and Conditions of DCS Open Beta:

[ x ] I, Viper beta tester pilot #487, do solemnly swear that I will not bitch and complain.

My Hangar: | A-10A | A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B II NA | F-14B | BF-109 K4 | C-101 | F-15C | F-5E II |F-86F | F/A-18C | FW-190 D-9 | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | MI-8MTV2 | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | P-51D | SA342 | Spitfire IX | SU-25 | SU-25T | SU-27 | SU-33 | UH-1H |

My Playgrounds: | Caucasus | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy |

Cockpit: | i7-4790K | EVGA Z97 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | Samsung EVO SSD | Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. System | TrackIR 5 |

With all the whiners I've heard lately complaining about how this or that isn't complete to their satisfaction in the Beta addition of DCS World. I thought I'd suggest that people who install the Beta edition of DCS World would have to sign an agreement that acknowledges the realities of using the Beta edition. That it would require people to acknowledge that they are signing on as volunteers in the development process and as such the things they use are not likely to be at the "Release" level yet. I'm just tired of all the complaining that things aren't what they expect when it's a BETA to begin with...

I wish to complain about your post, now I am complaining about you complaining about complaining.

• ED Team

Hi all

We appreciate all feedback good and bad as long as it is courteous and not abusive.

Everyone has an opinion and it is good to hear them, the time to worry is when nothing is said.

Thanks.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2