We need an OV-10 bronco and your the guys to do it!

Kroll

I'd definitely buy the Bronco. one of my favourite aircraft.

If North American ever made an ugly aircraft I've never seen it.

I agree with your feelings about the Bronco 100% and I would also agree with the premise of the second half of your statement but I have to say that NA missed the mark somewhat with the AJ Savage! :megalol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_AJ_Savage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
The gears are moving, there is a new guy who is checking stuff up...at his pace, no rushes, so whenever something comes out i´ll post it here, just keep the hype under control, it can take a long time since A. is not a priority (sorry for this guys, i´m just being honest here) B. It´s up to the person who accepted the task (his time, his priorities).

On the bright side, it does not affect in any way current scheduled projects(which are all moving)

Any news about the OV-10?

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• 3 months later...

@ Prowler111: Could you give us an update on the development state of the OV-10?

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello??? Any news here? :music_whistling:

Is the OV-10 still being developed or are we riding a dead horse? :huh: