Campaign for MI-8MTB2 - PARTNERS

Dear friends,

This year we are planning a new campaign for MI-8MTB2. We would like to finish the development of the missions for MI-8 on good terms.

In the campaign called "Partners" you'll take place of the captain of a civil MI-8MTB2 and take part in transportation of passengers on the VIP-modification of the helicopter, work with cargo, interact with the technological service of an oil company, participate in International Avia and Space Salon and more.

Interesting plot will bring you to the Black Sea area, to the Severnaya Zemlya in the Kara Sea area and moreover to the exciting Las-Vegas and more.

There will always be combat missions, however less than civil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyEts6NnUWQ

• 6 months later...
Really looking forward to fly the new campaign. Any news about status? Thanks, Flo

Hello! The campaign is divided into 2 parts.

The first part in Russian localization is ready. 14 missions - 10 of them for the GAZPROM pilot (non-combat) and 4 missions for the combat pilot. There are difficulties with English localization, but I'm working on it. I am trying very hard to release this year's campaign.

It will be a quality product. I worked through all my mistakes in the Hero's Memory campaign and studied all the reviews.

The new campaign is called "CREW". And Mi-8 fans will like it

Hey cool - this sounds very promising. Now I'm even more hyped:thumbup:

Thanks for the update!

S! Flo

if you have a desire to participate in the development of campaigns in my team, welcome. Write to me in PM and we will come up with something together