American pilot...

Bagpipe

...Cannot fly I16! (image removed)

Is there still work being done on this module?

I'm not sure anymore.

Is the pilot body scheduled to be changed?

Could we get a list showing planned updates/improvements at all?

Thanks

Edited by Bagpipe

• 2 weeks later...

"The developer" as you say is apparently one single guy, so yeah, don't expect him to be at the same time working on the module, in the next module he plans and people requests, and in all the social media answering every time somebody complain about something (so, all of the time…). Still, a terrific job is this module despite being done alone. Don't forget it's still compatible and working since it was released, and maintaining it working through the changing versions is not magic like your mum tiding up your room while you're out, it has more probably something to do with the Dev working on it :thumbup:.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• ED Team

Hi

I will ask for a progress update, please be patient the dev is not a native English speaker and is working hard on his project and not the forums :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

"The developer" as you say is apparently one single guy, so yeah, don't expect him to be at the same time working on the module, in the next module he plans and people requests, and in all the social media answering every time somebody complain about something (so, all of the time…). Still, a terrific job is this module despite being done alone. Don't forget it's still compatible and working since it was released, and maintaining it working through the changing versions is not magic like your mum tiding up your room while you're out, it has more probably something to do with the Dev working on it :thumbup:.

S!

While I do understand this gentleman's predicament, he still has my money (or part of it i guess) and is therefor charged with delivering a product. I went through a ton of forum posts and can't see a reply from a dev anywhere to be honest and there are numerous things yet to be fixed or implemented to begin with.

Didn't know he had a facebook so will try over there

:) Thank you