Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50

Cyph3r

Hi all,

I'm very sorry for those who have had an issue with my communication.

I know our current setup isn't ideal. I was not aware some people had not received the initial shipping request email - I will be looking into this. Furthermore, I've taken in what you've all had to say and the next step is that I will be sending confirmation emails to all users I have received a response from. The deadline of course will not apply to anyone who has any problems with our communication, don't worry!

As VPC grows we will be better equipped to handle the large amount of communication we have to deal with.

Thanks all for your feedback!

Thank you for responding.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder are these VPC sticks going to be distributed out similar to what VKB does?

Like pre-order, sometimes pre-orders only filled with no in stock availability, limited production runs, change model, rinse and repeat...

Hi dburne, I can confirm that will not be the case with VPC!

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi dburne, I can confirm that will not be the case with VPC!

That sounds good, thank you!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I ordered and paid for one of these on their website a few days ago. Are you saying they're going to inform me that these are actually not available?

http://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=vkb-tm-warthogtm-adapter-for-gladiator-pro

I was going by what was posted in one of their threads. I don't have time to hunt for it now.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Vkb stated that they are supporting the glad pro with Warthog adapter now as originally promised. I am fortunate to afford to buy both, I want the Virpil Mongoose its perfect for Russian fighters and I am gonna buy Virpils gymbal. This is a relatively small market and I want to support all the players that are providing good products my Warthog gymbal is really p*******g me off.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

Vkb stated that they are supporting the glad pro with Warthog adapter now as originally promised.

Yes. I see that. I just ordered one. I have three sticks so I can mod one of them and still have a stock Warthog as well. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I do remember Cyph3r saying that they are going to provide videos of their products but I haven't seen any as of yet.

Hope they provide us with the videos sooner than later ... :)

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

I am fortunate to afford to buy both, I want the Virpil Mongoose its perfect for Russian fighters and I am gonna buy Virpils gymbal. This is a relatively small market and I want to support all the players that are providing good products my Warthog gymbal is really p*******g me off.

I may end up just doing the same, as I am really torn between the two. Though I am not too fond of the seemingly limited one time runs of the VKB offerings. But I do like the looks of the Gunfighter and ability to use my Warthog grip with it.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I do remember Cyph3r saying that they are going to provide videos of their products but I haven't seen any as of yet.

Hope they provide us with the videos sooner than later ... :)

They're coming soon, I promise!

I may end up just doing the same, as I am really torn between the two. Though I am not too fond of the seemingly limited one time runs of the VKB offerings. But I do like the looks of the Gunfighter and ability to use my Warthog grip with it.

You can use your Warthog grip on the VPC MongoosT-50 as well :)

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Winston 60

I ordered and paid for one of these on their website a few days ago. Are you saying they're going to inform me that these are actually not available?

http://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=v...-gladiator-pro

I was going by what was posted in one of their threads. I don't have time to hunt for it now.

Misunderstanding: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2924414&postcount=227

Is it possible to see a map of which buttons, hats, etc: on the Mongoos T-50 correspond to the buttons on the Warthog?

At the moment I'm planning to use the Mongoos on a Warthog base so that I can still use Target.

I may get the base later, but I'd like see more detail on it and some reviews.

Is it possible to see a map of which buttons, hats, etc: on the Mongoos T-50 correspond to the buttons on the Warthog?

At the moment I'm planning to use the Mongoos on a Warthog base so that I can still use Target.

I may get the base later, but I'd like see more detail on it and some reviews.

Hi Weegie!

Here's a button map which shows how they match up to each other:

VPCButtonMap.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Weegie! Here's a button map which shows how they match up to each other:

Looks pretty good.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I am liking the looks of that grip.

I am so torn now between the Mongoose and Gunfighter...

I could order both, but I just really hate to do that.

With the Gunfighter, I would need to move my Warthog grip over to it. With the Mongoose, looks like it's grip would be more than sufficient for me.

Edited by dburne

Don B

I did the same for the base and received the Thank You response. Then, a few days ago, I get a message saying that I never responded to the shipping address request, which I did not receive (not in Spam folder either), telling me that if I did not respond my order would be cancelled the following day (nice short fuse warning). I did respond, sending my shipping info, and I have not received anything to indicate that they got that message.

So far I am not impressed by their communication process.

I got their shipping address request but nothing since. Tried to login to their website and it says no such email address / user account exists.

Bit of a worry but hopefully just some teething issues.

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

I got their shipping address request but nothing since. Tried to login to their website and it says no such email address / user account exists.

Bit of a worry but hopefully just some teething issues.

Can you PM the email address you signed up with please so I can check out the login issue? :)

I am liking the looks of that grip.

I am so torn now between the Mongoose and Gunfighter...

I could order both, but I just really hate to do that.

With the Gunfighter, I would need to move my Warthog grip over to it. With the Mongoose, looks like it's grip would be more than sufficient for me.

You can also use the TM Warthog grip on the MongoosT-50 base! 2 great grips :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cyph3R,

Do you know if Virpil , when they are set up and run some of the Mongoose base and grips, will they have stock available after that or will it be a run to batch order basis only?

I believe previously I understood you to say they would build up to have stock availability?

Don B

Cyph3R,

Do you know if Virpil , when they are set up and run some of the Mongoose base and grips, will they have stock available after that or will it be a run to batch order basis only?

I believe previously I understood you to say they would build up to have stock availability?

That's correct. We're aiming to build up a constant stock availability! But due to demand, that may be difficult to achieve, atleast at the start. This is why we are also doing pre-order runs :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's correct. We're aiming to build up a constant stock availability! But due to demand, that may be difficult to achieve, atleast at the start. This is why we are also doing pre-order runs :)

Sounds good, much thanks for the info. Will be keeping an eye out for ordering availability on the stick.

Don B

Hi Weegie!

Here's a button map which shows how they match up to each other:

VPCButtonMap.jpg

Thankyou very much for that it's really appreciated

Got me quite excited now can't wait to get an e-mail asking me for money

smilewink.gif

Will I have to map it manually in A10 (for example?) or will it work out of the box like TM's WH? I know you have to map TM for other modules, but was wondering if A10 module will just work w/o mapping it.

Thanks for the mapping, helps quite a bit.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Will I have to map it manually in A10 (for example?) or will it work out of the box like TM's WH? I know you have to map TM for other modules, but was wondering if A10 module will just work w/o mapping it.

Thanks for the mapping, helps quite a bit.

When using the MongoosT-50 grip on the TM Warthog base, technically it would work without any remapping. But as a number of buttons are in different places and just generally a totally different setup to the Warthog grip, you may want to remap some functions.

Using the VPC MongoosT-50 flight stick would require you to do the button mapping manually.

Edited by Cyph3r

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok so I have slept on it, and after much careful thought have decided to go with the Virpil offering. Little nervous as they are new to the hardware and no real track record yet, but I sure do like what I am seeing and hearing.

I decided on this one over the Gunfighter, mainly because of the grip you get with it. Saves me having to take the grip from my Warthog and adapt it to the base. I realize one can do this, but if I don't need to can just leave it on the Hog and have that stick available should I ever need it again. Even with putting the Hog grip on the Gunfighter, I really don't see what it would give me over this offering.

Cyph3r, I assume you will post in this thread when the Mongoose complete joystick setup is available to order?

Don B