35/5000 Problems in CCRP, Help please.

abernaolao

Hello friends; I had a problem that I do not know how to solve. When I want to throw bombs, before I had to wait a few seconds with the button to throw gun pressed, but now as soon as I press it the bomb goes out. The launch mode in both the profile and in the launch mode is in CCRP; please help. Thank you very much in advance:pulgar arriba::pulgar arriba::pulgar arriba:

I'm not aware of any changes or issues.

Just for clarification: When you dropped bombs in CCRP, you had to hold down the weapon release button for several seconds before the weapon dropped, but now the weapon drops immediately?

In normal CCRP operations, a bomb will only be dropped when the Solution Cue meets the CCRP pipper; at the same time, the countdown next to the solution cue should arrive at 0.

Could it be that you used the GBU-31 or GBU-38 JDAMs? For these weapons, the CCRP symbology works a bit different. You'll have the Release Cue unwrapping inside the CCRP Reticle. As long as the Release Cue is between the maximum and minimum range carets, the bomb will be released almost immediately (but the weapon release trigger needs to pressed for about a full second or the bomb will not release).

If that doesn't explain the difference, you should post a track.