Mapping armament panel switches to G-13

bones1014

I have a Logitech G13 keypad that I'm trying to map the armament panel switches. I have the controls all set but when I press the mapped key the switch doesn't operate properly. When just press the key combo on my keyboard it works better. Any thoughts on why it's doing that?

Sorry took me awhile to test this with my G-13. I was able to setup key pushes with Keystrokes. Few things:

1. Make sure you have under Properties for the Profile that it's assigned to the correct DCS.exe which is in the bin folder in your DCS install.

2. Make sure the key commands are mapped in DCS that you are mapping into the profile in Logitech Gaming software.

3. Make sure when you're in DCS that the profile is active on the G-13

Hope this helps

Specs: It's a computer...it runs DCS....

Audentes Fortuna Juvat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry took me awhile to test this with my G-13. I was able to setup key pushes with Keystrokes. Few things:

1. Make sure you have under Properties for the Profile that it's assigned to the correct DCS.exe which is in the bin folder in your DCS install.

2. Make sure the key commands are mapped in DCS that you are mapping into the profile in Logitech Gaming software.

3. Make sure when you're in DCS that the profile is active on the G-13

Hope this helps

I've got one I haven't used in forever. Couldn't you just use it as a controller and bind it that way? I feel like that would be easier.