While waiting for the LGBs...

Alphamale

Also, the panel where you set the HUD's brightness lacks the second row. Definately looks like an A/B model. Bur fair enough they actually took a capture of the real thing, even if it's just sitting on the ground on ground power with just the things necessary to have the DDIs running.

BTW did you notice the amber color of the COMM channel digital displays?

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Haha! I'll give em some credit for trying, but good god this scene makes me cringe. DCS has broken me! Every movie I watch with fighter jets in them I pick apart. Scene in Behind Enemy Lines where they're running from the SAMs gets me every time... WTF kind of SAM acts that way!? lol! Good 'ol movie magic though. Gotta have the action.

Modifing the FA-18C.lua U can config and launch the GBU-12 but she doesn't follow the buddy laser, I tried the defaut 1688. attachment.php?attachmentid=192550&d=1534977724

attachment.php?attachmentid=192552&d=1534980301

Edited by Majinbot

PC: i7-13700K - MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio - 32GB DDR5 6200 - VPC MongoosT-50CM3 - VKB GF pro - MFG Crosswind - Msi MPG321UR-QD + Acer XB271HU - TrackIR5 - Rift S

Wasn't the bomb cellulose (plastic composite) and not paper encased ?

Depends, cellulose (which according to wiki is an organic compound found in plants) is also used to make paper, and in the movie when Jack Ryan finds the tech specs for the 'Cellulose-Encased Laser Guided Bomb' he literally says the word 'Paper'. But we're quibbling over the exact materials used to make a fictional bomb, so it could be anything really.