I want an ME410

dooom

Yeah - i'd love to hear from VEAO or Polychop on what kind of restrictions/access/data issues there might be in bringing this plane into DCS... it would fill such a fantastic role in our portfolio.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Yeah - i'd love to hear from VEAO or Polychop on what kind of restrictions/access/data issues there might be in bringing this plane into DCS... it would fill such a fantastic role in our portfolio.

Well VEAO has the access to the only restored ME-410 in the world and I believe they had the documents/data also. Not sure they are the only ones with access it but I hope they choose it over something like a BF-110. I'm pretty confident that we'll get the BF-110 from someone later down the road.

... an ME410 in this game.

That is all.

Will make a great AI target but too ugly to buy or fly.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Will make a great AI target but too ugly to buy or fly.

People bought the A-10, too. :music_whistling:

http://www.kurfurst.org - The Messerschmitt Bf 109 Performance Resource Site

Vezérünk a bátorság, Kísérőnk a szerencse!

-Motto of the RHAF 101st 'Puma' Home Air Defense Fighter Regiment

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of the K-4, the Universe, and Everything: Powerloading 550 HP / ton, 1593 having been made up to 31th March 1945, 314 K-4s were being operated in frontline service on 31 January 1945.

Well VEAO has the access to the only restored ME-410 in the world and I believe they had the documents/data also. Not sure they are the only ones with access it but I hope they choose it over something like a BF-110. I'm pretty confident that we'll get the BF-110 from someone later down the road.

This is true, plus all the internal notes from when they used to run the engines in the 70's and 80's

I have all the data we need to make the module, its just time ;)

Look out for it in our second tranche of warbirds :)

Pman

Look out for it in our second tranche of warbirds :)

Pman

3pdd2h.jpg

http://www.kurfurst.org - The Messerschmitt Bf 109 Performance Resource Site

Vezérünk a bátorság, Kísérőnk a szerencse!

-Motto of the RHAF 101st 'Puma' Home Air Defense Fighter Regiment

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of the K-4, the Universe, and Everything: Powerloading 550 HP / ton, 1593 having been made up to 31th March 1945, 314 K-4s were being operated in frontline service on 31 January 1945.

• 2 weeks later...