Logbook entries

MrBill

Update 3 Fix: Flight hours will be log in logbook.

My F/A-18C Logbook entry is still Zero - I’m flying Instant Action - PG - Carrier Takeoff SP

Edit: Anyone having this issue?

Edit 2: I copied the Instant Action .miz to the ME and it’s now logging time. Self-Solved duh...

Edited by bradleyjs

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

• 2 months later...

It seems your logbook name and call sign get change when you get shotdown or dead in previous mission.

I have my logbook flight hours divided amongst my personal logbook name and New pilot.

There is this message that says "This pilot is dead....................."

My thought is that each time you log in dcs, it should put you user name and call sign as player irrespective of whether you were killed the last time.

Wondering how to avoid setting up logbook each time before going to fly.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Set yourself to immortal in the logbook page, not the one in the preferences of DCS ;)

Indeed, since the last update, the SP records are not being update, again, any longer

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If it's still not working, remember that once your pilot is dead in the logbook, they're dead. You'll have to do some lua editing to get them back to life. File is in ex. C:\Users\TraxusIV\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\MissionEditor\logbook.lua

Find the line that says ["dead"] = true, and change it to false.

If you disapprove of this post, please feel free to give me negative rep. If you approve of this post, please feel free to give me negative rep.

I've been flying since 2016 and it still says I have only 2 hours and 18 minutes total flight time. :helpsmilie:

A-10C, FC3, KA-50, CA, UH-1H, F-5E, Hawk, L-39C/ZA, MiG-21bis, M2kC, AJS-37, SA-342, AV-8B, F/A-18C, F-14(pp)

DCS Nevada, Persian Gulf

Mb-ASUS Gaming Pro 970/ CPU-AMD 8350/ RAM-16Gb DDR3 1600/

SSD-Samsung 860 EVO 500Gb//Intel 730 Series 240Gb/ ASUS Nvidia ROG STRIX GTX 1060 6Gb/

Corsair 850w PSU/ Gigabit Ethernet/ X-52 FCS 4320x900

Edited by 108