Profiles directory (HOTAS, TrackIR, TouchBuddy, VAC etc.)

• 1 month later...

Alternate X-52 Profile

This is based on Ragtag's (raggz [at] getmail [dot] no) X-52 Pro profile, but I have made enough changes that I wanted to repost it. It's built assuming Track-IR and no rudder pedals with the pinkie switch for shift. I have included both the .lua file, which you will need to load, as well as the SST profile.

Basically:

POV1 = TMS, shifted = trim

POV2 = DMS, shifted = CMS

Throttle hat = Coolie switch, shifted = Mic switch

Mode dial = AAP selector (Waypoint, Mark, Flight Plan)

Small rotary = landing gear control, clockwise to raise, counterclockwise to lower

Slider = speedbrake (aft to deploy, forward to retract)

Ministick = slew

The clutch button is available for VOIP.

I've attached a PDF of the full setup.

Many thanks to Ragtag for the great profile!

Stubboyo X-52Pro.zip

Edited by stubboyo
obfuscated Raggz' email

• 4 weeks later...

A-10C profile for CH Products Fighterstick HOTAS

Here's an A-10C profile for the CH Products Fighterstick, Throttle & Pedals.

The profile was originally built by Ken "531 Ghost" King and has been modified by myself.

Points to note:

• To use this profile you need "A-10C.map" and "DCS_Warthog.cmc" to be in the same folder (see the zip file).
  • There are no scripts in this profile and CH modes are not used.
  • All assigned HOTAS commands work as at v1.1.0.8. There may be unused commands in the CMC file that no longer work due to changes in the sim.
  • Button 4 on the throttle is used as the shift key.
  • In the print-outs of the profile I've used a simple convention in the button labels where a single button does multiple jobs: "<" means the command to the right of the "<" is executed after a long press (e.g. China Forward Long = Slave all to SPI). "/" means the command to the right of the "/' is executed when the shift key (Button 4 on the throttle) is held at the same time.
  • In Guns mode, hold shift and the trigger to stabilise the aircraft (first stage), then release the shift button to fire. This has been accomplished by using DX mode as suggested by Ruggbutt and Bob Church at http://www.ch-hangar.com.
  • "Up" on the throttle POV switch is mapped to non-ED software - Push to Talk for VAC / Push to Talk for Teamspeak (TS).
  • The POV switch on the joystick, when used with the shift key, is used for TrackIR commands (TIR).

A10C profile for CH HOTAS.zip

A-10C_Throttle.thumb.JPG.1e62c5290a2daea93ddc69f8ce8c68a6.JPG

A-10C_Joystick.thumb.JPG.568accda793a68653e850e40ebcd893c.JPG

Windows 10 | i5 2500k @ 4.4Ghz | MSI GTX 970 4GB | 8GB RAM | ASRock P67 Extreme4 | Seasonic X-Series 650W PSU | Oculus Rift DK2 | CH Fighterstick, Throttle & Pedals

• 1 month later...
Guest Fury_007

Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Profile

Here is the profile I use for the PC/PS3 Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X. I accidentally made this profile with the switch on (PS3) on the back of the controller. I'm not sure what will happen if it is on PC. Probably mess something up.

I use the buttons on the throttle as modifiers along with the hat switch. The controls are as follows:

Square (5)+ Hat: Slew (up, down, left, right)

Square(5) + L1(2): Pac1 (Not included in this profile - See below)

X (6)+ Hat: Coolie (up, down, left, right

Circle (7) + Hat: Aircraft trim, (up, down, left, right)

Circle (7)+ L1 (2): Center Trim

Triangle (8 ) +Hat: TMS control (up, down, left, right)

R2 (9) + Hat: CMS (up-on, down-off, left/right-change profiles)

L2(10) + Hat: DMS (up, down, left, right)

L3(4): Pickle missle/bomb/rocket

R3(3): Nosewheel steeting on/off

R1(1): Gun Trigger

Hat switch: pan around cockpit (or zoom if TrackIR)

(I have since gotten a TrackIR and have modified the hat to now zoom in and out and have added the Pac1 control)

If you didn't know. Put these profiles into the following folder:

C:\Users\XXXXX\Saved Games\DCS Warthog\Config\Input

Then when you are in the options/controls, you can browse your computer for the .lua file

Hotas with Trackir.lua

Hotas.lua

Edited by Fury_007

• 2 months later...

I know it's early days Coolts, as bs2 has only just come out, But could I ask I you're planning to update your fantastic Bs wh profile, Have to say I find it perfect for flying Bs. I have tried it in BS2 and while the single buttons seem to work, apart from hover hold, the multiple switches don't seem to like it. Right hand fuel, lights etc

I'm keeping my fingers crossed you say yes, :) like I said before I love this profile.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• 1 month later...

FCF

Can somebody post a FCF profile so I can take a look to some axis configurations?...I am having conflicts with slew controls and roll /pitch plus throttle not working ...obviously I am not setting those axis right...(no scripts please)

Thank you guys

Peter

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

New TrackIR profile

I hereby share my newly finished and tweaked TrackIR profile! :joystick:

See the Readme.txt inside the archive for details, but a description is at its place here too:

I had been trying to forge a decent profile for DCS Black Shark and DCS A-10C for quite a while but I never

got rid of the jittering when looking around in the cockpit.

A user called Marmus came up with a tip to restrict the movement of the Z-axis and try more smoothing to get

rid of the jittering.

Instead of Z-axis movement, use a rotary to control zooming in/out.

I am using a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and on the throttle there is an axis free called Slider1 (the friction

knob for the real aircraft (not the friction wheel of the throttle in the top left)).

This got rid of the jittering when viewing at the instruments or one of the lower panels, but looking around

was still rather nervous.

After quite a while, testing, re-running and testing some more, I have finally come up with this profile, which

I think is ready to be shared.

The principle for the profile revolves around having a stable view, with a deadzone around the center forward

view, to make flying and fighting with the aircraft as smooth as possible without having to adjust view

constantly, resulting in fighting the view and the aircraft.

Additionally I found it much more comfortable to have a smoothed out view instead of a direct view.

Therefore I recommend to run this profile in Precision Mode all the time.

Yassy_DCS.rar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Got my X65F the other day and have been working on setting it up. Now after having an X45for 6 years+, the 65 is a BIG leap forward. So far I have been working just a few hours a day to input commands and test them to make sure they function correctly. My first brick wall is this, the printable “Key Command List” for FC2 has the key press strokes in the wrong order: example, Weapon Release= Space+RAlt…not so Weapon Release= RAlt+Space. If done the printed way you will get a long continuous cannon burst. If you use the ST program some commands that use a combination of keys are not working after being profiled, so bottom line is I’m still working this out. Any help or suggestions are welcomed.

Info needed:

1) How to use mini stick to control Target Designator

2) How to setup shiftstate like the “pinky switch” on the X45

3) How to set rotary for zoom

Now I had all this setup on my X45, but can’t remember how to do it.

I have a X65f and have stepped on similar problems. I'm not able to map the zoom funktion. I put zoom in and out on keyboard keys and mapped them in the SST profile to the joystick wheel. Doesn't even work a small tiny bit. But pressing the keyboard keys works...that confused me.

And maybe i'm the only one here but i had to map the engine throttle to keys and map them to the X65f because the game itself had problems with it.

Most things i really have to programm in the SST software because the game itself seems to not support it by itself properly.

So far the only 2 things i couldn't map is the ministick for viewing around...basicly because there is no mous look inside the game. And the second is the zooming.

This is why i bought a TrackIR 5 system. In the end it was a very good decision that made many things much easier

A10 Thrustmaster Warthog Target Script

A10 Thrustmaster Warthog Target Script

My script takes advantage of most advanced script options available. Dual curve settings for precision flying, short/long press for some buttons, shifting using S4(Paddle), LED lighting to show state.

If you want to learn to script or just wanting something that works then check it out.

see the included pdf for button info and setup.

CookieProfile.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My TrackIR 5 Settings

I was experimenting a bit with Trackir settings, and i think i found a good setting (after alot of try this and try that's) without head flying uncontrolable around in the pit, but yet so i'm still able to cycle all over the cockpit with more smooth movements.

It's not quite finish yet, but very acceptable, and a good starting point for further tweeking.

Try it and see if you like it :)

Mogens.

Min indstilling i TrackIR.rar

I need help with my DCS: A10. I've tried playing it, but I can only use my saitek X52 Joystick and not the throttle. It's very frustrating trying to learn a new sim and can't even get a controller setup. FYI: When I'm in the options menu where you can select, "load profile", I can't click on Load Profile.

• 3 months later...

I'm having trouble mapping my Saitek x52. I have tried with different profiles, but non of them seems to be working on my system. Some of the systems does work, like the basic flight controls. But the engine main throttle is mapped to the precision slider and theres nothing i can do about it. Please - i need some simple solutions.

FlammingCliff

and

dacherrybomb

mentioned problems with the x52 earlier - if you found a solution, please reply.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

It would be a great help if someone posted a T.A.R.G.E.T - T-16000M profile for DCS World: A10C

Thank you.

Edited by Scruffy

Qui volatum expertus est caelum deambulabit spectans quia fuit ibi eoque redire vult.

• 2 weeks later...

All who are feeling frustrated, do not give up. We (community) have been through it and coontinue. It that or shooters.

I have a TM Cougar and I am looking for the latest drivers. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction.

Regards

Financeman

To improve is to change:I am homesick only for the places I have never been to

SFJackBauer's profile converted for Saitek X-52 Pro

Yes, I have done the job of converting SFJackBauer's profile for the X-52 Pro.

It is fully functional, and anything and everything SFJack's said also applies to my profile.

There are 2 major changes, which are also in the readme:

1. T3, T4, T5 and T6 switches. These have been remapped so the the left switch manages the left engine, and the right accordingly. I think this is more logical.

2. MFD buttons on Throttle. These are entirely different on the X-52 Pro compared to the non-pro. Also, the START/STOP button sits above the "RESET" button, which makes it more natural to have the START/STOP go to VHF1.

DO READ the Readme. There's some important information on importing the .lua to A-10C in there.

Please feel free to use the attached files. Instructions as per SFJack's, and the readme.

Also please let me know of any bugs as you find them. This is version 1.1

The zip containing the files can be found here!

/Quip

• 4 weeks later...

I've uploaded my TrackIR 4 profile as well as my DCS A-10C Saitek X52 profile for anyone interested in trying them out.

They work great for me but since it comes down to personal taste i've included some previews so you can get an idea whether you'll like it or not.

You can find them here:

TrackIR 4

Saitek X52

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]