Anybody Help me with Description.lua files for these skins?

Weegie

I wrongly posted in the FC3 section and asked a mod to remove. I thought this would be a more suitable place to elicit a response

I came across these 2 skins in the user downloads section ages ago that I liked.

They use an old format and I was wondering

a) Can they be made to show in the game now?

b) If they can can anybody help me by either showing me or helping me write description.lua files for them

The 2 skins are a Lipetsk skin and an SU-35 grey splinter skin. But I don't have a clue if they are redeemable or not

Here is a link to them

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rseeip23l...HeFKyHEwa?dl=0

Any help would be appreciated

I think they all made for the textures of the mod that made by 3Go many years ago.

I think they all made for the textures of the old mod su-27 that by 3go make years ago.

Edited by happy cavin

I had a look at the template files but it looks to me, as total novice to skinning, that the templates have changed. The files I have do not appear to match the template images.

I know nearly all the files are .dds, but I thought it was still possible to use .bmp.

Just would be good if somebody with skinning experience would tell me if they could be used or are now no longer viable due to template changes