Recruitment - We Need You!!

Dear DCS Community,

With upcoming modules for DCS consumer products and military contracts we are in need to fill positions for certain projects.

Preference would be for candidates to have a working knowledge of DCS integration at a developer level but it is not necessary as guides and tutorials will be given by existing development team members.

Knowledge in the given position is a must and proof of concept work may be required if proof of past work cannot be given.

All works carried out are under full contract terms and conditions with agreed invoicing and payment terms between VEAO and the individual / company.

Full terms will be discussed during the interview process.

Certain military contracts will require security clearance and checks will be carried out so applicants must take this into consideration and again this will be discussed during the interview process.

A signed Non-Disclosure-Agreement will be required prior to stage 2 interviews.

There will be a 3 stage interview.

Stage 1 - Initial discussion with candidate regarding their current/past/future works and general VEAO development process.

Stage 2 - With NDA signed; discussion on VEAO current and future projects, development process structure and detailed examples of past/current works by the candidate demonstrated.

Stage 3 - In-depth interview by existing development team members. Proof of concept projects may be required.

Candidates going forward past stage 3 will be given a template full contract to review prior to signing.

All works will be sub-contracted to contractual milestones and we are not currently taking full time positions as employees within the company.

VEAO Simulations Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.

All applications must be emailed to recruitment@veaosimulations.co.uk

A CV / Resume is required detailing past and current works related to the position applying for.

Any applications received without a CV / Resume will not be considered.

Candidates will receive a response within 30 days of submitting their application.

Positions available:

• Advanced Systems Modelling (ASM) programmer
  • External Flight Model (EFM) to Professional Flight Model (PFM) standard programmer
  • Internal cockpit and external liveries texture artist
  • Digital display (HUD/MFD/MHDD/Radios) texture artist / programmer
  • Sound engineer
  • Manual documentation writer
  • GUI artist
  • DCS World mission / campaign creator
  • 3d Modellers for buildings / ground objects / ground units
  • Terrain cartographer

If you have any general questions please post them here or for specific questions email recruitment@veaosimulations.co.uk

We look forward to working with you in the future.

Kind regards,

Chris.

Director

VEAO Simulations Ltd

I have always held you guys in very high regard with your professionalism and your interaction with the community but this is an unexpected and excellent step and can only benefit VEAO, ED and ourselves the punters

Exceptional:thumbup:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice to see a company recruiting :)

Darn, the closest thing there that I could do is sound engineer, but it really was a long time ago when I worked in a studio (1976). I was an engineer that tweaked and serviced the recording / playback equipment, even managed to win an industry award for high quality, it was all analogue tape, from recording in the studio right through to the cassettes we put out the door .

Oh and I do have security clearance too, been vetted a few times over the years :)

Edited by Alicatt

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Glad to see you guys are growing again Chris.

If you ever need Software and Systems Program Managers who know their way around the Military and ATC let me know :)

J.

Rig: Home Built, water cooled,i5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz, ASUS P8P67Pro Mobo, 8GB Patriot Viper 2 Sector 5 RAM, MSI Nvidia GTX970 4GB Gaming OC, 120GB OCZ Vertex 2e SSD Boot, 120GB OCZ Vertex 2e SSD Games (BS & WH), Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB other,

Samsung UE37D5000 37" LED TV,EloTouch 1600x1200 secondary, Thrustmaster Warthog No.467, Thrustmaster MFD, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR4 with Track Clip Pro.

Ex RAF Aircrew, Real Life Pilot, proud Geek and father of one :)

Oh how I wish I was qualified for any of these positions...

Damn my computer illiteracy!

EDIT:

I have an A-level in English Language... Can I write the manuals? ;)

Well that would qualify would it not ;)

Jase, check your PM inbox and we'll talk at Legends

Thanks for your positive support guys, this is why we do the things we do :D

Cartographer ... hrm ... I once were a cartographer in Ultima Online *cough, cough*

Err ... wheatever.

But I have a question regarding the security clearance ... as foreigner with no permanent residence in the UK it would probably be hard to get one, wouldn't it?

• ED Team
Oh how I wish I was qualified for any of these positions...

Damn my computer illiteracy!

EDIT:

I have an A-level in English Language... Can I write the manuals? ;)

I wouldnt mind doing this myself, I love the manuals in these sims, and I do pre-press/design for a living, so its in my wheelhouse... but damn until the extend the days to 34 hours I would probably have to give up my 4 hours sleep a night lol.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I would love to engage on the 3D modeling but I have no license or experience in 3DS Max. The only modeling tool I use is PRO/Engineer. If there was some way to export/import between the two or even somehow cross over then I would love the opportunity.

• Like 1

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

^^^ That was from a less ancient Roman. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: