#03 - DEV UPDATE & GAMEPLAY VIDEO 28/05

Cobra847

f*&k yeah baby!!! I'm ready for you!! Come to me!!! Daddy is ready!!!! YEAAAAAAUUUHHH!!!! Thank you so much Leatherneck for this fidelity module and I'm looking forward to your next swashbuckler!!!

PS. I love the afterburner effect and the flyby exhaust smoke... DONT EVER CHANGE THESE!!!!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it time to wipe away dust from hotas?

+1

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Honestly I never liked the MiG-21 as an aircraft really. I know it served its purpose very well but I couldn't care less about it.

...so the fact that I'm extremely anxious to get to fly this thing and spend hours and hours of my life learning all there is to it after this module is released, that's gotta mean something about its quality. :) Excellent job guys!

I know it's taking long to be released and some people are discontent even with the fact that the updates are announced longer than they are promised to. But don't worry and just take your time! Things that take longer to be made turn out to be amazing things! Such as Duke Nukem Forev.. I mean nevermind. :lol: Just wanted to say that's I'm stunned with your work guys!

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

I'm speechless....

words can't describe how good your work is guys, just gonna wait patently for the release.

And just a little curious (if it's ok with you to answer this ATM) - how many skins do you plan on releasing and which countries are gonna be included?

I'm speechless....

words can't describe how good your work is guys, just gonna wait patently for the release.

And just a little curious (if it's ok with you to answer this ATM) - how many skins do you plan on releasing and which countries are gonna be included?

Cobra said: "We're aiming for 15-20 in total (official ones)."

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2069682&postcount=105

I7-9700K -- 32GB RAM -- RTX 4070 -- Virpil T-50CM3 Throttle + WarBRD Base -- Thrustmaster TPR -- Quest 3 

Just mind blowing, I will admit this project never really did anything for me, however the more I see of it, the more I regret not backing when I had the chance.

She will be in my hangar as soon as it's avalible, I can't wait to fly her

Really really impressed guys.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Glad you all like it! :D

Exhaust smoke will be tweaked. It's not final. :)

And make it pink and purple :megalol:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Just mind blowing, I will admit this project never really did anything for me, however the more I see of it, the more I regret not backing when I had the chance.

Cowboy10uk

Same for me.

That video made my mouth water. Cant wait.:thumbup:

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

My thoughts also, but glad I didn't back the indigogo as now my money goes to the production team that has finished (well almost) this amazing looking product and will support them to make more modules in the future.

Great work Leathernecks!

Edited by Rangi
Grammar

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

absolutely amazing. . . the very best i have ever seen in the sim world so far. this is stunning guys.

i will pay for it twice. . . :-)

and for the amazing afterburner effect a third time!

Edited by flanker1

I totally agree with everyone's sentiment... this thing just sucks! :mad:

... oh wait.. wrong forum :D

THE MIG-21 IS REALLY OUTSTANDING! :thumbup:

The lovely surprise I saw in the video is shake of the front pitot tube :bounce:

RESPECT notworthy.gif FOR EVERYONE THAT WORKED ON THIS AIRCRAFT... THE LEGEND WILL KEEP FLYING :joystick:

No longer active in DCS...