-= ACG WW2 War Server (EU) =- (Normandy44)

IronJockel

-= ACG WW2 War Server (EU) =- (Normandy44)  

25 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG WW2 War Server (EU) =- (Normandy44)

• Yes
    • No

Actually the server is totally freezed (planes appear totally stopped at mid air)

Maybe could help to put only light flak (tracers are a bit more visible). Actually I exploded without any idea where the hit from.

Ping limit could help: I saw players with 375 of ping

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

Probably because B17 didn't despawn ( what worked just fine in my offline testing :mad: )

I'll check what's going on there today.

Thanks mate!

It is coming along nicely. There were around 20 to 25 players in last night. So you're doing something right. Keep at it!

Constant little improvements will reap rewards!

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

I monitored Server performance today and noticed that when the bombers are attacked the CPU usage goes up like crazy, and causing warping.

Probably because of AI calculations send to every player.

So as mich as i loved to keep bombers i sadly have to remove them until they don't cause performance issues any more.

OK. I came to give feedback. Glad to see that you know what causes warping on your server, that was my no. 1 issue.

Secondly density of clouds is too great. Sometimes it is really hard to coordinate because a wingman turns into a cloud but he has clear sky and we have to find each other. If there is a possibility to manually put static clouds use it instead. If such option doesn't exist, turn the clouds off completely. As long as they are client generated they are just annoying.

Thirdly icon mod is needed IMHO.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

OK. I came to give feedback. Glad to see that you know what causes warping on your server, that was my no. 1 issue.

Secondly density of clouds is too great. Sometimes it is really hard to coordinate because a wingman turns into a cloud but he has clear sky and we have to find each other. If there is a possibility to manually put static clouds use it instead. If such option doesn't exist, turn the clouds off completely. As long as they are client generated they are just annoying.

Thirdly icon mod is needed IMHO.

I see what is possible with clouds tonight then. I really like the dynamic weather, because of it's realism. But yeah, it sadly doesn't work properly online.

Label mod is on.

• 6 months later...