Presenting the team

fl0w

I was just wondering if we could possibly see who exactly is/are forming OctopusG besides the support of ED in the I-16 module project. :)

I’d say that’s a Sirius question! Lol (couldn’t resist the pun) sorry.

Anyway, I agree with Sirius, that’d be nice to see the ones involved.

All the best,

Sydy

I was just wondering if we could possibly see who exactly is/are forming OctopusG besides the support of ED in the I-16 module project. :)

I agree on that, it would be great to know the new team in DCS :)

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

All the best,

Sydy

Happens all the time, no sweat. :D

What support you are talking about? ED just test the product to decide if it get the standard requirement to be finally a module.

AFAIK ED was helping with the FM making part as I read from the russian I-16 thread.

All the best,

Sydy

I Sydy pun.. ;)

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

• 2 weeks later...