Syrian and Afghan theatre of operations confirmed!

WHOGX5

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can use the f14 with persian gulf, it percfectly fit with the map.

I am not the biggest fan of the f 14 but if the iraq or kosovo map was there i would definitly buy it probably also the f18. Straigjt of hormuz of what its called well i am going to think about it..

• 2 months later...

Sry not been closely following this one - is there any word on if this map will include Israel, or just Syria & Lebanon?

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Could you guys, please, give more details about the new Syrian map?

Does it include some neighbors territory, as well?

Size ?

Some printscreens ?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Press the paper clip to the right of the thread name when in the forum, that will let you see all the pictures in the thread

https://forums.eagle.ru/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=200740

It has to at least cover Ramat David to Incirlik

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

All we have got so far

Could you guys, please, give more details about the new Syrian map?

Does it include some neighbors territory, as well?

Size ?

Some printscreens ?

Thank you

It's all here, not much and without official developer word but some screenshots and info(browse pages):

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=241626&page=13

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Thank you, guys

So, another sand map ( 80 % )?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

No, it ain't

Thank you, guys

So, another sand map ( 80 % )?

Stay by the coast and almost only sand you will see is the beach. Check these screenshots, not too sandy I would say.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• 2 weeks later...
If you want a big map, there are only two options, sand or water. :pilotfly:

Who said, I want a big map ?

You must be a very " smart " guy

True story AeriaGloria.

Desert is current affairs as well, no wrongdoing if maps are taking us to hot spots. Have not seen any DCS Afghanistan map renders, but looking at Project Middle East (aka Syria map), looks like not too much of sand anyway.

Who said that you want a big map?

It is crystal clear mate, you are the "smart" guy here. ;)

Sent from my MiG-29S (9-13S) using Tapatalk

You said

But as I said, you must be a " smart" guy

No, I'm just kidding

LOL

Davai... davai...