50% off sale for 1.5.8?

dillio

I'm thinking of buying some module(s) during the sale. My old computer doesn't really run 2.5 though, so I'm still mostly playing with 1.5.8. If I buy modules now, will they still be able to install with the 1.5.8 module manager?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

In the E-Shop there is a note like "Requires DCS World version 2.5.2 or above!" right under the module name, that tells you which version you need. If there is no note, you should be able to install it with DCS1.5.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

Thanks for the answer. I see what you're talking about, but the finer print at the bottom sez:

"If the product description does not have information about which DCS World version you should install, you only need to have the "Stable" version DCS World 2.5 installed on your PC."

I know that 1.x is "unsupported" now, but I'm sure some people are still playing it like me. It makes sense that the modules would still install to 1.5.8 but I don't want to pay now for something I won't enjoy until I pay some more to upgrade my computer.

Anyone else with pre-2.5 versions install any new modules lately?

Well I didnt even see that and now it confuses me too.

But I remember that I flew the harrier over caucasus in DCS1.5.8 so I guess everything up to the harrier should be fine with 1.5.8.

Maps excluded of course.

Btw the homepage also has a live support. I never tried it but this might be an option too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB