Flim's A-10 COCKPIT plans

Flim

Hey guys, I'm going to release my A-10 cockpit files for free.... but it will be under a general license which means for personal use only!... My old f-16 pit was pretty much copied and is being sold, so I trust you guys not to make me come after you! lol

I'm currently getting the front console files laid out so you can have them cut... This thread will be updated with the side consoles very soon.

Also, I will offer cnc services if you want the parts cut, so once I get an idea on cnc time, I'll post pricing.

Glider and I are working together, so panels offered on the site will fit this pit... so stay tuned.

Front console... built for a single 27 inch lcd ( AOC I2757fh ). Mfd cutouts are for the real size mfd's ( more info coming), but the TM's will work.

Files ( coming shortly )

front-1.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that it is a great thing that you are doing for the cockpit building community. Very few folks want to give their plans away free especially as I know the effort and work that goes into creating and prototyping them. :thumbup:

Although I am not building an A-10, I am helping a buddy build his F-16 and eventually an F-18C pit. I release my plans for both the F-16 parts that I make and the F-18C plans that I have been working on over on Hornetpits.org.

You seem hesitant to comment on the availability of your F-16 plans. Can you share any more information about those?

Regardless, thanks to you from the pit building community in general.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...