UH-1H training mission

RePhil

with2.5 all but 2 of the training missions are missing will they be back or do I now have an incomplete purchase

:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

they were mostly training videos done in a very old version of DCS below 720p..

i don't miss them. you can find better on youtube.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

with2.5 all but 2 of the training missions are missing will they be back or do I now have an incomplete purchase

:(

Didn't notice that, but you are correct, we only have a startup and a weapons training missions in 2.5. However, we are only missing the landing and takeoff solo missions from 1.5.

Have you tried copying them into the 2.5 folder to see if they work?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

do I now have an incomplete purchase

You have exactly what you paid for, which is 1.5.8

2.5 is a beta that is free for you to test.

If you don't want to deal with it's incompleteness, uninstall it and wait for the official version.

If you want to test it, and would like to report that not all the training missions you think should be there are there, please report it as a bug, not some vague implication that you've been ripped off.

Edit : See imacken's post.

Cheers.

I don't make make vague implications BUB if i think I have been ripped of I will say so There is the possibility that it is not meant to work on 2.5 then fine but since its still sold I wanted to know if is or is not meant

for 2.5

Edited by RePhil

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

I don't make make vague impactions BUB if i think I have been ripped of I will say so There is the possibility that it is not meant to work on 2.5 then fine but since its still sold I wanted to know if is or is not meant

for 2.5

I tried the other two missing ‘missions’ in 2.5 and they work ok. However, they are pretty useless so maybe that’s why they are not included.

A comprehensive set of training missions is way overdue for the Huey.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Rephiled, has heard catch more with sugar than vinegar? Well you see what vinegar got you now you might try sugar?

Personally I would like to see the old missions so I can use them to learn more from like how the missions were made so I could make similar missions like them for this or other aircraft.

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.