"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi.

Me and my friend are looking to play on a server that open to new/returning players who don't know too much yet about many things lol.

Been playing on and off over the years but never really tested online and would like to give a go.

I did try jump on your server to have a quick look around but I could not take over a plane for some reason and I have the a10c and flaming cliffs modules?

I probably did something wrong but I though I would ask :)

Thanks.

Welcome, you need to first select a coalition by writing the coalition name in chat - blue or red.

Afterwards you need to select a slot at an airbase/FARP that is in your coalition control, only then will you be able to go into a slot.

Suggest you either read the SOP or go on out TS where you will find assistance.

• 11 months later...

Hi Everyone...

I want to play on Multiplayer in the server BUDDYSPIKE mision BLUE-FLAG but can not join because I dont know....

I new in this DCS Game...

Somebody help me, please

Thanks

If someone speaks spanish is better for me.

Dave

Hi Everyone...

I want to play on Multiplayer in the server BUDDYSPIKE mision BLUE-FLAG but can not join because I dont know....

I new in this DCS Game...

Somebody help me, please

Thanks

If someone speaks spanish is better for me.

Dave

when you enter in the server open the chat, and chose a side (RED) or (Blue)

I haven't gone through all 300 pages of the thread :D but any thoughts on adding external camera view? I love to admire the different views while playing and like to see what my teammates are up to also

=============================

i7 5820k | 32GB RAM | Nvidia 2070RTX | 1TB SSD

like to see what my teammates are up to also

And this is exactly why it is deactivates, because it would give you an unfair advantage if you have someone on teamspeak who is spectating you and can tell you what the enemy is doing at your six ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Announcement

BuddySpike team has raised 2 more servers that are currently running 24/7.

So far you will find 3 servers available, each one running on a different map -

Blue Flag - Caucasus (http://gadget.buddyspike.net/)

The original Blue Flag, currently running with no Aim-120s or ER/ET and no cluster bombs etc..

Case Blue - Normandy (http://gadget.buddyspike.net:8080/)

Normandy a few days after DDAY.

Blue (Red) Flag - Nevada (http://gadget.buddyspike.net:8081/)

Simulating Red Flag in Nevada using 60s style air frames - Mig-21, F-5E and many more.

You are welcome to join and help us by reporting any issues you find.

We want to try and stress these to see what is the maximum we can have out of the server.

Later on we will combine all the maps into one website.

Cheers and enjoy!

BuddySpike team!

Promo video contest!

We are working on bringing back to life, the popular official "Blue Flag" rounds!

Let's combine this with a new "Blue Flag" promo video.

You are all invited to take part to our video-making contest. Please submit your video link on a comment below in this link, before the 31st of May.

We will then pick a winner, who is going to get a F-18C module or Persian Gulf Map key!

There are no rules or limits regarding the video material so please feel free to impress us & the community with your creation!

You are free to contact us in case of any questions.

Let's roll!

Buddyspike team

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

How to play C101 recon on Blue flag 80? Wiki states it can carry crates.

MSI z790, i5 13600k128 Gb DDR4, RTX 4090, 980 pro 2 Tb, 4 SATA SSD, 3 HDD, SB AE-7, Acer 35" curved UltraWide 200Hz, LG CX 55" HDR 120Hz G-Sync, Logitech G510s, Razer Tartarus v2, Naga hex v2, Pico 4 256 Gb, Thrustmaster WARTHOG, RS FSSB MK II Ultra, TPR pedals, Cougar MFDs, Logitech flight switch and radio panels, x56 throttle, Saitek throttle quadrant, Trackir 5, Buttkicker gamer+, Logitech G920 with pedals, shifter, handbrake, Steam controller, Sony Dualsense, Edifier s760d 5.1 540Wt, Beyerdynamic dt 990 (600 ohm), dt 770 pro (250ohm), Razer stream controller, Elgato stream deck XL

FC3, A10-CII, AV-8B, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F-18, Viggen, Mirage F1, M2000, C-101, MB-339, Sabre, Mig-15, Mig-21, I-16, Spitfire, Bf-109, 190A8,D9,  P-47, P-51,  Mosquito, Ka 50-III, Mi-8, AH-64D, Mi-24, Gazelle, NS430, Supercarrier, ALL maps, CA, WW2 assets pack