What mean SPEED THREE ?

102 is callsing for pair of tomcats?

At

at 9:28

97BY8y7OAuA

Any ideas?

Edited by SandMartin

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

What mean SPEED THREE ?

Probably 300 knots, but i'm not sure.

102 is callsing for pair of tomcats?

I think its the callsign for one of the tomcats, but i don't know much about the terminology.

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

• 2 months later...

Guys, hello.

I need help again.

-vmAhZy4XvM

At 3:03 He said: While the maneuveurs of ?????????? and immelman is not changed...

At 6:38 he said: After flying from Seoul to the ????????? in was only a better trained...

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

Guys, hello.

At 3:03 He said: While the maneuveurs of ?????????? and immelman is not changed...

At 6:38 he said: After flying from Seoul to the ????????? in was only a better trained...

Both sound like names the first like "... Lufbery and Immelmann ..." ->the names not maneuvers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gervais_Raoul_Lufbery

the second one like a location the pilots flew to from Seoul.

the second one like a location the pilots flew to from Seoul.

Maybe he said "Alley" (means Mig Alley) ?

1: Lufbery - A defensive maneuver named after the WWI ace Raoul Lufbery. Basically you and your friends fly in a large circle, so when a bandit gets on the tail of someone, there will be a friendly behind the bandit.

2: Yalu - The river between North Korea and China, that's where the big Sabre vs MIG engagements took place.

thanx alot guys! my translation is ready :)

Edited by SandMartin

• 4 weeks later...

del

Edited by SandMartin