Removed

CptSmiley

When I get home, I'll try to do a little write-up listings out the changes, improvements, and additions in this update.

Do you have an idea when we can see that list, CptSmiley?

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really nice to hear from you again, CptSmiley! I can't wait to see the new and improved Mirage in action :)

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, bo miałem takie wrażenie, jakby po prostu w pewnym momencie zanikały tekstury oświetlenia czy coś. Było to o tyle nietypowe, że np 3/4 zegara było oświetlone, a 1/4 nie. Nie jestem pewien czy to tak działa w jakichś innych samolotach.

Ok, just thought it wasn't working well and the light texutres disappear.

It looks strange when 3/4 of the instruments are illuminated and 1/4 is not and I'm not sure if I've ever seen something like that in the other plane.

I noticed cockpit lights problem :

When sun is shining and I turn cockpit lights on, it seems like a half of cockpit wouldn't be lit.

Sorry, I can't explain it.

If you've never heard about that problem, I can try to take a few photos to show you.

Thats not a bug but a feature :D it was introduced in 2015? Here is a link to the "problem" in the Su-25T:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=148227

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Although i am looking forward to Harrier. I too have strange feeling we wont see any update until AV-8 is out ....

He is doing amazing job but he cant split himself. :(

...had a dogfight with npc Frogfoot last night, i just could not keep up with it energy wise.

Su25 making loops on the sky :megalol: while i had to wait for it come down to me.

He just pulled into climb and disappeared in to the clouds. :surprise:while my empty m2k on full afterburner was barely flying. :joystick:

So i too have a feeling something is bit wrong.

Hi all, going through final checks with the testers to make sure we're good to go. Once we push to ED, I'll make a list of what's been fixed or changed. I'll also try to include some of the small things noticed that I'd still like to correct but I did not want to hold up the update. Thanks for the patience everyone!

Nice, really looking forward towards the patch !

One question though, what are the odds that the patch will be on the stable branch before the 11th or 18th November ?

The topgun yearly held BFM competition is on these dates and the M2K is in the selection for the first time.

Now I have been preparing with it for the last month or so and would be happy to know if I need to expect FM change until then or not yet. :D

Edited by microvax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Hi all, going through final checks with the testers to make sure we're good to go. Once we push to ED, I'll make a list of what's been fixed or changed. I'll also try to include some of the small things noticed that I'd still like to correct but I did not want to hold up the update. Thanks for the patience everyone!

Great to hear that! Keep doing this amazing work! :)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

any chance of seeing an update by wednesday ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice, really looking forward towards the patch !

One question though, what are the odds that the patch will be on the stable branch before the 11th or 18th October ?

The topgun yearly held BFM competition is on these dates and the M2K is in the selection for the first time.

Now I have been preparing with it for the last month or so and would be happy to know if I need to expect FM change until then or not yet. :D

Do you mean November? Because we are already way way past 11th-18th October.