Profile Issue

morocka

I am new to the DCS world. I have flown the Huey and just purchased the A10c and was wondering how I get the profile to play as the A10c it seems to be still in the Huey profile how do I switch it to the new plane?

Thanks!

Use the airframe list to top left corner of the screen. Click on it and choose a10c sim

Edit: maybe i misunderstood you. What i said was for how to change the controls for the a10. If you are talking about how to open up a mission to fly the a10. You can use the misson editor for creating a mission with the a10 or you can use the campaign, mission, instant action options in the main menu.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by kylekatarn720

Yea i understand how to do the missions I am still learning the plane. Some of my stick functions seem to still be set for the Huey but my throttle is good for A10 its odd.
Alright here is what you need to do. Open up the control menu inside the options. On the upper left corner, there are 2 dropdown menues next to each other, the one on the left chooses the airframe, one on the right chooses the action category (systems, flight control, etc. ). Choose "a10c sim" in the left dropdown menu.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk