How abou to implement new command for wingmen?

hreich

Here is a suggestion to developers. It would be really helpfull if one could, for example, be able to look on position on the ground, and tell wingman to go there. This way, I could fly to the edge of mountain, and look at the target from above, then order wingman to go to spot near me, and then order him to engage from that spot (not to get closer to target if he is in firing range).

That way, i could maintain really tight control of my wingman, and also i could rtb without losses to my side.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

I dream about something like full voice, not like we have now, example if we are near to Airport we say "inbound". And the Tower says only one poor sentence..... Tower also should say a wind speed, or fog level ect... (in MSFS Tower says also the weather, time ect...)

I would like also hear from time to time a speech when I do something amazing, example land on road or kill somebody. "good job chef"(chief I dont know :))

I would like to hear advanced speeches not only some sentences...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Another idea would be an interactive map where you can set individual waypoints, cover zones, targets etc. on the fly, similar to the one in Ghost Recon.

apart from the ABRIS as in the full map screen?

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45