This screen makes me mad!!

amalahama

Well, I've been looking this screen for days, and there are some details which makes its different.

HelModel_02_Big.jpg

First, the 3D model is different(?), you should look at blades, they are different!, more detailed. Second, shadows are very sharp. Third, Can you look at the small pitot underenath?? Or front gear?? If you look carefully, you will see some reflections over the underneath surface!!!

What kind of graphics improvements have been done in DCS so far?

Regards

I have to take my hat off to that Image... Is it photoshopped? It looks almost real

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If memory serves me correctly... Too lazy to find it in the LOMAC forum; wasent all screen shots that were shown on the LOMAC forum taken in FC using FC shaders and shadows.

All of the 3rd party trucks and tanks were rendered outside of the game on a few threads then you would see the same equipment in the sim, that sim I believe someone said was FC. Remember the European armor.

It is also possible that those screens we have been looking at are indeed in BS but the graphics setting reduced as to not give too much away.

This is just to sweet of a picture. ED Thanks for a great model. looking forward to learn and damaging it. :thumbup: Bringing a damage bird like this to home base. ahhh the gratification of it. To sweet.

As for the pic is concerned, looks like DX9 shaders or I maybe I'm wrong. No matter, still looks awesome.

Cheers

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Probably it's not in-game shot. I can see the surface reflection on the bottom.

aaah, ok then? lol. I only see a beauty waiting for my hands;)

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

aaah, ok then? lol. I only see a beauty waiting for my hands;)

i see a beauty trying to keep flying :joystick:... the moddling is very impresive...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I'm curious about effect of this situation to the flight conditions and physics rules.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Thank you. Another question, I saw the Ka-50 with different skins at demo movies. I'm curious ED is planing to publish how many skins for Ka-50 at DCS: Black Shark module?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Well, it's definitely not from the game, the shadows are too good (they are too smooth). And the antennas reflections at the bottom of the fuselage don't look like from Lock On. It's probably a render from 3dsmax.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro