T-pod

jason_peters

What screen will the t-pod be available on (DDis or the colour screen or any)

Any thoughts on when likely to be available - are we talking 6months away or a bit sooner? Interested to know where it is in the development list

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Can't comment on how long it'll until it's there. As for the display, you can have it on both DDIs and probably the MPCD too, although I only recently found out the MPCD can actually show all the DDI pages. I'd previously thought it only shows SA and HSI, so I'm not sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

What screen will the t-pod be available on (DDis or the colour screen or any)

Any thoughts on when likely to be available - are we talking 6months away or a bit sooner? Interested to know where it is in the development list

I'd say right DDI for sure, since lots of videos we find are recording TGP/Sniper Pods on right DDI, i wouldn't want it on left DDI with Cautions Warning appears on the Bottom of the DDI screen and altering what i am looking for as i slew around the Pod, as for MPCD even if you can, i wouldn't ever use it on the MPCD, i wouldn't find practicle and safe to look down at the bowel of the Hornet to find targets at least on DDI's you can move the eyes around and still see what's going on outside the cockpit, and most, to press the OSB'S the pilot would have to bend over or move around his head to look around the flightstick.

As for the release time, i'D say, not fast enough :) But we are all waiting for it.

you can use it on all three mfd's....is up to the pilot's preference

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

all displas should be able to do it.

LEft or right DDI require less heads down work but perhaps i think the AMPCD will be the preferred display due due to colour capability. the TGP would look black and whilte CCTV style images like in the A10C, but in the DDI's they are going to be green because of the older display technology.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD