The Case for the Tomcat

Chrono

(I supose, you're quoting the Tom Cooper book ? ).

Yep. I guess for the moment it is one of the most accurate researches about the Tomcat's role in the Iraq-Iran war. This might change in the future (hopefully, more accurate research is always good) but for the moment I will stick to it.

Can't say when/if we'll get the chace to to a Tomcat sim someday, but one big thing we lack right now is UNCLASSIFIED data on the F-14's sensor and weapon systems. If anyone comes across this data (not included in the NATOPS), give me a shout. Hopefully, a gray book will eventually become available as open source.

Wags, didn't recently the tactical manual of the F-14A become online or was short of becoming available? I remember Olgerd saying something about it. Or was that manual still not what you were looking for?

I said would personally like to make a F-14 sim someday. Same holds true for a Hornet, Tornado and Harrier. But that is just my personal desire :) Hopefully we'll get them all someday.

Wags, in the future os DCS series, you think we can see flyable aicraft like a Tornado, F-4E Phantom II (last Turkey and Greece version), Mirage, Mig-21/23/25, ecc..., in other words: alternative to Su-27, Mig-29, F-15, ecc...?

How about data of this (old) aicrafts, still classified?

Thank's in advance! :smilewink:

Bye

Phant

AMVI

Actually Joe, I said would personally like to make a F-14 sim someday. Same holds true for a Hornet, Tornado and Harrier. But that is just my personal desire :) Hopefully we'll get them all someday.

Then if so... please begin with F-14... pleeeeasseeee :cry:

:pilotfly: cheers

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer