Gazelle coming update

Pat01

Hi Gents,

A lot of things have been fixed, reworked or added for the next 2.5.x coming update

- Glass textures

- roughmet textures are not used anymore

- Multiplayer code revamped

- weapons adjustments

plus

- FFB and general input issues will be ckecked in detail to fix the issues

and a lot more ...

We still need to run a series of test to check everything.

Thanks for your patience.

No thank you, as I said the Gazelle just gets better. :pilotfly: :D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Thx Pat,

have to ask again because for me pretty anoying, I use 2 seperate Joysticks for Vivane and Flight controll. (Sidewinder and XK-12+joystick)

The Joystick interfering each other in the Vivane Controll, the Sidewinder moves the Vivane in Hover but this not setup in the Controll Menue anywhere.

I am not able to setup only my second Joystick for Controll Box.

Is there way to fix this? or comes this from Multicrew Cockpit?

Thx

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Thanks Pat.

The Gazelle is getting better and better. Right now is a blast to fly, very enjoying, precise and sensitive. Pure pleasure.

I hope some improvement in the multi cockpit coop is also scheduled.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

- Multiplayer code revamped

Oh this sounds great. I really hope this will fix the massive "desync" isses I`m having with my mate. It happens even in gigabit lan with 1ms latency ;/

-TSP- Multigaming Discord Server

9700K @5,2GHz Watercooled | 32Gb RAM @4266 CL16 | 2 GTX 1080 TI Watercooled| HW Raid 10 (4x 960gb SSD) | Warthog HOTAS | Saitek rudder pedals | Track IR5

WW2 Assets, A-10C, AJS Viggen, Bf109, F-5E Tiger II, F/A-18C Hornet, FW190, FC3, Black Shark 2, L-39, P-51D. Gazelle, Spitfire Mk. IX, Su-25T, TF-51D, UH-1H, Christen Eagle 2, Nevada, Normandy

Polychop is a nice example of a great third party developer, others can look up to them,regarding all customer related things.

Thank you !

+1 on that... :thumbup:

i7 8086K(Delidded@5.2),ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula Z370,Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition, 32GB DDR4,860 Pro SSD x2,970 Pro M.2, 840 Evo, Asus ROG PG278Q G-Sync.. Rift S:pilotfly:https://imgur.com/a/TRIm7nL

Would there be any chance of having NVG for all variants ?

try this

Entire "procedure"...

6c40458cffb73bec230a22648fd9d2bc.gif

If it destroys your bindings you must be running some other stuff that interferes. One thing that might cause issues is if you have binded the (old) nightvision to another key. And now that device no longer excists. Try resetting the lines back how they where, start game. Set the binding for the Goggles back to "default" and then make the change to the code.

If you messed up the syntax in the lua file however, DCS might decide to ignore it during parsing, causing all the bindings in it not to load. That might be what happened to you. Check if you did it like the GIF

Hi Gents,

- FFB and general input issues will be ckecked in detail to fix the issues

Thanks for your patience.

I am most intrigued...

mbBjUbj.jpg

The Gazelle is what inspired me to create the frankenstick. Are you chaps by chance going to have a go at knocking out the deadzone? any attention to ffb is music to my ears!

Always available for testing ;)

Edited by Sadist_Cain

try this

Will that work in multiplayer and pass interity checks ok?

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

Thanks for the update. What are the multiplayer fixes? Can we expect better sync when multi-seating (especially the Viviane)?

try this

Yeah it's a workaround. Would prefer the devs could just enable it on for all variants. Or even have it as a special option.

Will that work in multiplayer and pass interity checks ok?

Yup - never had any issues with it thus far.

Edited by epoch

Thanks for the update. What are the multiplayer fixes? Can we expect better sync when multi-seating (especially the Viviane)?

Yeah it's a workaround. Would prefer the devs could just enable it on for all variants. Or even have it as a special option.

Yup - never had any issues with it thus far.

Though, do you not think it would be easier if poly just made all variants have NVG, that way when we update DCS we dont have to change files ?

Though, do you not think it would be easier if poly just made all variants have NVG, that way when we update DCS we dont have to change files ?

Indeed. That's what I say in my post that you quoted. I don't understand why they've limited it.

Edited by epoch

the nvg are not the responsibility of polychop, but of ED

Respectfully, I think you've missed the point. We are referring to the fact that you need to edit one of the .lua files in order to be able to use the NVGs on the L and Mistral variant. By default they're only enabled on the M variant. That's a design decision by Polychop. Nothing to do with ED.

We are asking that the NVGs be enabled by default for all variants so file editing is not needed. Or at least have it as a special option in the menus (like for FFB etc).

Respectfully, I think you've missed the point. We are referring to the fact that you need to edit one of the .lua files in order to be able to use the NVGs on the L and Mistral variant. By default they're only enabled on the M variant. That's a design decision by Polychop. Nothing to do with ED.

We are asking that the NVGs be enabled by default for all variants so file editing is not needed. Or at least have it as a special option in the menus (like for FFB etc).

Thanks buddy, this is definitly what we need. And it is only a single file edit for poly to change ...... come on poly pretty please do this

ok sorry for the mistake, but are you sure that the NVG is present in the L and Mistral IRL versions? these two machines are not configured for night flight, it seems to me, and polychop, makes a module closer to reality.

if it is not present in the real gazelle then, it will not be present in the module DCS. that's what I know about polychop's politics

(sorry for my bad english )

ok sorry for the mistake, but are you sure that the NVG is present in the L and Mistral IRL versions? these two machines are not configured for night flight, it seems to me, and polychop, makes a module closer to reality.

if it is not present in the real gazelle then, it will not be present in the module DCS. that's what I know about polychop's politics

(sorry for my bad english )

Your English is fine :thumbup:

Regardless of whether the NVG is available IRL, this is a video game. And in this video game we have several servers where the mission takes us into night time, and all variants of the Gazelle are available. Sure, if some purists wish to sit and wait until the birds are singing before going off in their L or Mistral that's fine! Some of us just want to play! :pilotfly:

Edited by epoch

Purists might say that NVG is not present in L or Mistral IRL versions.

But...

TV display is not present in L or Mistral versions IRL (only periscope)

The 20mm cannon on the L version is adjustible IRL. It can be configured to aim more downwards if needed.

Gunsight on L/Mistral is inspired by IRL counterparts but not fully simulated etc.

Same with armament panels, creative licenses...

Im quite sure that Polychop once made a statement that the L and Mistral versions are more of "iceing on the cake" versions. Great additions but not as simulated as the main 342M version.

And that is fine, I am having a lot of fun flying them :)

So at this point, I think it is quite ok to add NVG capability to the L and Mistral versions.