Airborne Troops Radio command?

I discovered we have a AIRBONE TROOPS radio command (sorry If that's not the exact term, I'm using the spanish version of the sim), but what is good for? I tried to add some infantry troops nearby and added them the Transportable TAB, but I cannot contact anyone. Any idea of what that radio command is good for?

Thanks!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Stratos, the 'airborne troops' feature is currently not working -it has an unfortunate and very frustrating history of this -which is a real shame.

With-out describing it fully, if making a mission with transportable (airborne troops) you have to put troops into a mission and tick the 'transportable' tag and then go into the advanced WP actions and allocate them to a helo or helo type. You'd also have to have a helo similarly adjusted in advanced WP actions to pick-up and disembark them.

As you have found, you then use the radio menu to embark and disembark them -which is great when it works!

I don't understand why this feature is so fragile -it is very frustrating to those of us who love helo transport ops -rather deminishes the sim which is sad.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

159th Guards Aviation Regiment; recruiting now! http://www.159thgar.com/

We now fly all modern Jets and Helos

• 2 weeks later...